I think it will do so well
Cant wait to hear the whole Album

Rossy :) :) :)

UBLutwyche
18th May 2005, 08:54 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Helena
19th May 2005, 10:43 AM
is it just me or does jimmy or someone say "that sounded alright to me" at the end of wyff? i thought i was going mad at first.

UB40-Fan
19th May 2005, 11:26 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
is it just me or does jimmy or someone say "that sounded alright to me" at the end of wyff? i thought i was going mad at first.<hr></blockquote>

He does :D

bt/ub40
19th May 2005, 11:28 AM
thanks rossy...how have you guys heard some of the tracks already ? are there samplers on ebay already? anyway ,no problem,im over the moon that you (an expert on UB's) are already positive regards the material......and yes,thats JB saying "sounds alright to me" at the end of the track....talk later,im waiting at home for more telephone interviews to promote the record,today im doing Japan and switzerland (not all just some) same questions over and over but im happy that the journalists so far are raving about the record........BT

Coty
19th May 2005, 11:32 AM
hey bt...
u guys got brilliant reviews here too...infact, had a DJ ask me if he could interview u guys??? tonsa' airply of K&SGB here...if ur interested, u know how to find me :D :D

Rossy
19th May 2005, 11:49 AM
Hi BT you forget ma man am a DJ i had a few Freinds want to send them to me as they Know am a Massive Fan but i just went into the shop to hear them Full blast should have seen the Customers in the shop they was all nodding there heads it was coolski

Rossy :) :)

Dees
19th May 2005, 11:53 AM
...The new tracks are BRILLANT bt....!!!

graemlins/love.gif Dees...