PDA

View Full Version : brian please help

cheryl-anne
18th May 2005, 03:26 PM
hello+welcome back.

could you please tell me what video the ubs were holding babies in.
ive already asked on the bb+no one can remember it.
thanx

Helena
18th May 2005, 03:28 PM
lmao i just put up this post for him. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

cheryl-anne
18th May 2005, 03:32 PM
lmao helena
with 2 posts in here 1 is bound to get answered init graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
18th May 2005, 03:38 PM
yep and you know what hes gonna say??

:confused: he doesnt know

cheryl-anne
18th May 2005, 03:40 PM
graemlins/laff.gif we'll see cook1e,we'll see graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
18th May 2005, 03:42 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
yep and you know what hes gonna say??

:confused: he doesnt know<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif probably but ya never know lol. anyway, i'm gonna delete me post so he doesn't have to read it twice.

baby vid post (http://www.ub40.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=029235)

heres link to original post if needed. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 04:01 PM
greetings ...are you sure it was us ? i cant remember that one. but that does'nt mean it did'nt happen,if y'know what i mean ? the 45 million spliffs i smoked in the 80's and 90's have had a profound effect and my memory is'nt what it used to be,i will however ask someone who should know at DEP our studios and offices....BT

UBLutwyche
18th May 2005, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
greetings ...are you sure it was us ? i cant remember that one. but that does'nt mean it did'nt happen,if y'know what i mean ? the 45 million spliffs i smoked in the 80's and 90's have had a profound effect and my memory is'nt what it used to be,i will however ask someone who should know at DEP our studios and offices....BT<hr></blockquote>

:roll: :roll:

*Cookie*
18th May 2005, 04:14 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: hmmm didnt see that one coming!!
he dont remember cos it wasnt them :roll:

Helena
18th May 2005, 04:19 PM
lmao she does seem very certain though graemlins/laff.gif

elaine2005
18th May 2005, 04:26 PM
Maybe it was a bunch of employment politicians and its a case of crossed wires.

Think about it ... :roll:

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 04:34 PM
Spliffs effect ya memory :eek: never mymmemory is great yet I have pals that have never touched the stuff and have crap memorys graemlins/laff.gif
Amyway it is ya short term memory it effects so they say, em what em shit doh what we talkign about again graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 04:37 PM
you are quite right skirge,i was just trying to be funny whilst still appearing to be cool,i can see it did'nt work ..but i still dont remember that video,im pretty sure it was'nt us...BT

elaine2005
18th May 2005, 04:43 PM
Well i found it funny.
But then i do have a warped sense of humour.
SO IM TOLD. :D

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 04:49 PM
Oh I was laughing 45 million spliffs,part timer LOL graemlins/laff.gif I am amazed you have lungs left to blow into ya sax m8.
I think the fact you do not remember is coz it was not you lads.. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Nicola R
18th May 2005, 04:50 PM
hi cheryl-anne
The video to LOL 2 has alot of their family in it & there is one part with a lady (ub40 wife I assume) holding a baby ...is that what u mean or is is one of the guys?
:)

cheryl-anne
18th May 2005, 06:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> OraCabeSsa in the mOOnshine hi cheryl-anne
The video to LOL 2 has alot of their family in it & there is one part with a lady (ub40 wife I assume) holding a baby ...is that what u mean or is is one of the guys?
<hr></blockquote>
nope it wasnt that.
it was deffinately the ubs holding babies

cheryl-anne
18th May 2005, 06:54 PM
hi brian
i would appreciate it if you could find out for me,its still driving me mad+it would shut this lot up :D :D

eggles
19th May 2005, 05:16 PM
i seem to remember something like too but i can't remember the name of the song that it went with.
sorry ca

robs mrs fix it
20th May 2005, 12:35 AM
I KNOW WHEN THEY DID LOL2 THERE WERE KIDS IN THAT AS THEY WERE SINGING WITH ALI SONG WEDDING DAY,,,,,,LINDA graemlins/beer.gif