PDA

View Full Version : Brian. - birmingham n.e.c 22nd dec??

STING
18th May 2005, 02:27 PM
can you let me know if there's a gig on december 22nd. me and me mate mandy wanted to go to the last night at brum and have bought tickets for the 21st but there's rumours that there may be a gig on the 22nd too. any truth in the rumours? cheers!

glad to see you back!

lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxxxx :D :D

*Cookie*
18th May 2005, 02:29 PM
:D

Rachel~B
18th May 2005, 02:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
[b] :) told mine...mind you he was pissed at the time...loads of mates about...so couldnt say much!! graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
18th May 2005, 02:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
[b]

:) told mine...mind you he was pissed at the time...loads of mates about...so couldnt say much!! :D

Rachel~B
18th May 2005, 02:35 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

hhhmmmm good plan!! wait till after rugby when hes had a skin full, and just casually slip into the converstaion that il be gone nov/dec :D <hr></blockquote>

:D

STING
18th May 2005, 02:40 PM
awwwwwww, he's gone now. must try and get here earlier next time!!!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 02:46 PM
;) BT

Rachel~B
18th May 2005, 02:50 PM
us ladies have to be sneaky... ;)
we have our tickets for the third night booked...just incase, NEC said they want the other dates to sell out first...the date goin public was a mistake...!

Rudie
18th May 2005, 02:51 PM
Please,Please,Please,Please let there be another d8,as i missed out on the pre sale and have been :( since

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

STING
18th May 2005, 05:44 PM
cheers Brian. it's as clear as mud now :D

Anniemg
18th May 2005, 05:59 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
[b]

:) told mine...mind you he was pissed at the time...loads of mates about...so couldnt say much!! :D

I do hope there is a 3rd gig at the nec....otherwise we will just be looking at an empty stage....already got the tickets....NEC error... :roll: