PDA

View Full Version : BRIAN-ME DARLIN'????????????

stubby
18th May 2005, 01:57 PM
Hello possum,Glad to hear you had a good time in St, Lucia, glad you all got back safely. Just wondering-Do you have any idea when Kiss and say goodbye is likely to be played on Australian radio? graemlins/love.gif

ausiedeb
18th May 2005, 02:07 PM
G'day Paula!.. I've had no luck so far.. even Virgin/EMI wont give me any help.. I've complained to the head office, after been told to "wait till release date.. cannot help you"! aargh... not good enough is it? friggin hopeless they are... last cd they had on their computer list went back to the ark times! cant even get "Cover Up".. slack or what? suppose its gonna be a case of 'wait and see"

Hope you are well? ;)

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 02:09 PM
greetings stubby..i have'nt got a clue .....i suppose if its a hit here in the UK it might make your Aussie radio airwaves...take care BT

stubby
18th May 2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks for replying so quickly, maybe we'll have to order our CD's from UK to make it a hit then. I think i'll be emailing our radio stations and making them aware, would that help?

Hi Deb, sounds like you've been busy, they are bloody hopeless aren't they? Australia is known for being behind in everything, is there any wonder? I'll order mine from UK, what about you?
Hope everything is ok with you too. Take care graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

sandyub404
19th May 2005, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by stubby:
Thanks for replying so quickly, maybe we'll have to order our CD's from UK to make it a hit then. I think i'll be emailing our radio stations and making them aware, would that help?

Hi Deb, sounds like you've been busy, they are bloody hopeless aren't they? Australia is known for being behind in everything, is there any wonder? I'll order mine from UK, what about you?
Hope everything is ok with you too. Take care graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>hi paula how ya going,hope all is well, i did just that emailed mix102.3 and triple M no reply as yet, emailed max on foxtel, they were great, said when the clip became available to them they would put it on, supposed to notify me when they do, so will keep you informed, cheers, sandy.

graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
19th May 2005, 01:51 PM
G'day Paula, Sandy... I've emailed Rove McManus asking him to get an interview on his show.. via satelite link... anything at the moment to get the band advertised.. still havent heard from Virgin/EMI., but I'll keep trying. Also emailed Maxtv., MTV etc etc.. will let you know if I hear anything.. take care guys! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
20th May 2005, 01:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
... I've emailed Rove McManus asking him to get an interview on his show.. via satelite link... anything at the moment to get the band advertised.. <hr></blockquote>

That's a great idea Deb, especially considering how successful the Rove show is, not just in Australia, but also New Zealand!!

:D