PDA

View Full Version : Hi Brian Travers , Q !

LimburgUB40
18th May 2005, 01:19 PM
hi brian , i hope everything is ok?
come's the new album whit DVD out in the Netherlands?
and what says de agent about de gig in the limburg parkstad stadium (roda jc) :D

o yes , over the new contract whit virgin/EMI is that for 10 years ? or some albums ?

ok brian,take care Marco graemlins/bigwink.gif

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 01:31 PM
greetings marco...yes the new CD will include the DVD WORLDWIDE and its not a limited edition,EVERY CD will have the DVD,it took a lot of negotiations with the label (EMI/VIRGIN) but in the end they agreed it was the right thing to do,and no we have'nt signed for 10 years just one album and if all goes well we will sign up for more...nothing back from our agent about a gig in LImburg Parkstadt but thats not unusual as these kind of gigs take months sometimes years to arrange...so dont hold your breath..BT

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 01:33 PM
Was this DVD the one that you were teasing us about before you wrent off? you know all the cloak and dagger "we have been recording something but notthing to do with the RAH" :D

LimburgUB40
18th May 2005, 01:36 PM
Thanks brian ! ;)

Marco graemlins/bigwink.gif

LimburgUB40
18th May 2005, 01:39 PM
Brian your postsss where 3000! haha

graemlins/beer.gif marco graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 01:46 PM
yes skirge ,thats the one..now you understand that i did'nt want to give the game away too early BUT someone must have leaked the information..its impossible to suprise you lot here..i even think that the radio samplers have made it onto the net as i've been reading quotes from some of the songs lyrics already...BT

LimburgUB40
18th May 2005, 01:46 PM
but in the parkstad stadium are never gig's ! . Ok last year was 'Andre Rieu'' there!

Take care , Marco graemlins/bigwink.gif

elaine2005
18th May 2005, 01:50 PM
seems to me that apart from the radio requesk with cook1e i have heard NOTHING
I practically live on the net , im ashamed to say and buy and sell on ebay and other auction sites and not even a whiff of anything ...

so God knows where you lot are getting everything from :p

monie
18th May 2005, 01:55 PM
Yeah dont get it eigther..
but then again,im not searching for it...
I will let myself suprise!!!!
:D

Wilma123
18th May 2005, 02:05 PM
Brian, how is it with Frans Bouwer is it true that you guys make a song with them.Als sterren aan de hemel staan Stars an haven stay.I hope you read this, and give answer here on BB.

Greetings, Wilma.

:) :)

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 02:07 PM
Cheeers Brian :D
Yeah it is hard to supprise us but we do love the way you teaee us graemlins/smokin.gif