PDA

View Full Version : BT & other Villa fans

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 12:14 PM
I see now that you have one of our hero's Nobby, that it look like you are about to have another Toon hero and awsome player Bella's. Yes I know he is a mouthy little T**T but such a superb talent.
Oh and em if ya get to read this BT..Welcome back m8 :D

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 12:32 PM
greetings skirge just back from the carribbean, totally knckered,good news about Bella's :D we need all the help we can get. BT

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 01:18 PM
Hope u had fun over their m8 :D
And you are also after Hughes one of our better squad players decent right back and not one of these winging players if they don't get a game.
We have also released Kluivert so he can go anywhere he likes now for free. I am so depressed m8, room for another Villa fan?

[ 18 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

Skirge, The Chef
21st May 2005, 02:03 PM
Arron Hughes for that price, what a deal you got there. A very very good lad indeed, one of these tre players that will sit on the nench or not even in the team and just keep working hard, okay he aint world class but a solid player. You get a chance to talk to him next season Brian m8 thank him very much from this Toon fan. graemlins/beer.gif

And ignore Bella's its nowt against Villa just a way for him to get revenge on Souness, and who can blame him....

bt/ub40
21st May 2005, 04:13 PM
Greetings...im happy that Hughes is coming to Villa Park :D he's a hard working guy like you said. im sitting here watching the cup Final...the sun was shining this morning,a beautiful day so i set up a telly,speakers,beers on ice etc etc ...all ready to watch the match
'al fresco' then BOOM it started raining,thunder & lightening,still is....BT

Skirge, The Chef
21st May 2005, 05:31 PM
EXELLENT SETUP FOR THE MATCH M8 :D
Sahme the game was not as good, pens to come though good bit of drama come on the Gunners :D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAN URE GTE NOTHIGN THIS SEASON MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

[ 21 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

jamesthomas24
21st May 2005, 06:28 PM
i think its great news we signed hughes,bella will be a very good buy if we can get him,i just hope he can keep his gob shut and let his football do the talking