PDA

View Full Version : When your feeling down

Mick_f
18th May 2005, 12:58 AM
Whats your fav ub song you like to put on when your feeling down??

style jc
18th May 2005, 12:59 AM
its got to be groovin love that, :) :) :) :D

cheryl-anne
18th May 2005, 01:00 AM
i play the big love cd-all of it.
that cd always picks me back up

style jc
18th May 2005, 01:04 AM
ilove guns in the getto cd great for singing along to and making me smile.lol :)

champane
18th May 2005, 01:12 AM
I know it may seem strange but i like to hear sad songs esp GITG and the pillow even though it might not make me graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif about it makes me realise how lucky i am and always some one worse off than me so in a way feeling down dont seem that bad no more (hope you know what im trying to say),then if it just wont shift out comes the daddy tune "BIG LOVE" i sing away with eyes closed and think im in my circle of loonie mates at a fest all singing it together that normally does it for me

graemlins/love.gif

style jc
18th May 2005, 01:15 AM
nice taughts champs..its good to have loonie friends. :) graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/love.gif

pepper
18th May 2005, 01:18 AM
know i shouldnt post this.......(mainly cos its agonising embaressing and im sure u were specifically asking about 'favourite UB40 track' )

But HEY! its late and i wandered past

uplifting for me has to be MBOP by Hanson PMSLLLLLll yeah yeah - I know - odd choice, bt it works for me

slopes off rather embaressed
xx pep

rachelbutler
18th May 2005, 01:29 AM
lol @pep, whatever does it for you.

For me it's always been '3 little birds' Bob Marley, but for UB40's 'Soul Rebel' and Ali's 'BIG Love' do it for me too :)

pepper
18th May 2005, 01:31 AM
just noticed ur signiture message - now wearing medicinal nightcap !!! ( really ive a strange humour :eek: )

slopes back out mopping self innifectually with teatowel
xx pep

MAYBETOMORROW
18th May 2005, 01:31 AM
"Come Out To Play" and "Maybe Tomorrow"

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

ausiedeb
18th May 2005, 02:27 AM
what a difficult (but good) question! If I play any UB40 cd.. cheers me up anyway! :D If I'm feeling p**sed off with the world, I tend to play my daughters music.. she's got all the Good Charlotte cds and I'm really into The Used at the moment.. their pretty good for singing out loud and letting all the anger go!.. but I'm just a head banger at heart! :D apart from that.. play Ub40 90% of the time! :D

MAYBETOMORROW
18th May 2005, 02:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]I'm just a head banger at heart! :)

ausiedeb
18th May 2005, 02:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

(File note to self: don't p**s ausiedeb off) :) <hr></blockquote>

:D You're safe Dave.. takes a lot to get me angry! ;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

rachelbutler
18th May 2005, 03:07 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by pepper:
just noticed ur signiture message - now wearing medicinal nightcap !!! ( really ive a strange humour :eek: )

slopes back out mopping self innifectually with teatowel
xx pep<hr></blockquote>

lol pep, pour ya self another, no spillage this time - yes it's not mine but it's a goodie

graemlins/laff.gif

UB40IB32
18th May 2005, 08:41 AM
doesn't really matter wich song cause all the songs make me feel happy like everyday's a sunny day but groovin' really makes me groove I get up and dance and feel great I just graemlins/love.gif UB40 there music makes me sing and dance graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Cherry Campbell
18th May 2005, 09:04 AM
JOHNNY TOO BAD NEVER FAILS TO LIFT MY SPIRITS graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 09:12 AM
Yeah Groovin for sure :D

Lord F
18th May 2005, 09:34 AM
when am feelin down i reach for the jack daniels
close my eyes and lift the first ub cd that comes to hand then when that ones over i lift another until the blues are chased away :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

ubs4me
18th May 2005, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
[b]Yeah Groovin for sure :)

Omodumbi II
18th May 2005, 10:38 AM
Must be Happiness from Ali's Big Love album. My god, the bass is so good and the lyrics are wonderfull!

gaynorubfan05
18th May 2005, 10:51 AM
the albums i put on when i feeling down is
ali campbell big love and ub40 labour of love 3 cd set collection and ub44 which makes feel happier again

from gaynor :)

Mick_f
18th May 2005, 12:13 PM
My question and i forgot to answer it lmao :D :D

LimburgUB40
18th May 2005, 01:33 PM
for me is that 'Impossible Love''

Marco graemlins/bigwink.gif

Burden of shame
18th May 2005, 01:36 PM
dont forget to smell the roses works well 4 me

sandyub404
19th May 2005, 01:38 PM
one that cheers me up[not that i'm ever on a downer to often]would be 'THE TRAIN IS A COMING'and the fabulous'COVER UP' :D :D :D

Heiki
19th May 2005, 02:10 PM
Tears from my eyes... :)

graemlins/love.gif Heike

UBLutwyche
19th May 2005, 02:24 PM
All I Want To Do, If It Happens Again, Cause It Isn't True (riddim-wise not lyric-wise)

Maybe Tomorrow, Homely Girl, Bring Me Your Cup, Tell Me Is It True, After Tonight, Sparkle Of My Eyes, Really (Nice sexy chooons :D - they're good choons to listen to if you're feeling horny aswell :D :D

elaine2005
19th May 2005, 02:33 PM
Prob the entire LOL 2 album ... i find it VERY UPBEAT. :)

Just Bianca
19th May 2005, 02:41 PM
That will be for me Sweet Sensation, My best girl, Love it when you smile, Cover Up, Can't help falling in love that kind of stuff.

xxx bianca

Wilma123
19th May 2005, 03:21 PM
That,will be for me,I would do for you.Ilove it when you smile.Tears from my eyes.Everything is better now.

Gr, Wilma
:) :)

Seahorse
20th May 2005, 05:50 AM
Anything by the boys works very well for me. Infact they work so well, it's all I listen to. Doesn't matter if I'm happy, sad, peed off or even OK, my boys are on the CD. Drive's my husband absolutely nuts. :D