PDA

View Full Version : labour of love 3

ub40_in_kent
17th May 2005, 07:07 PM
i guess this question has been asked loads of times and a couple of years ago, but i keep forgeting to post it. on the labour of love 3 album, at the end, when legalize it has finished and the cd is still running, whats the snoring bit all about?? does anyone know?? robin and brian were promoting the album through a local radio station at the time but i couldnt get through to ask them. graemlins/smokin.gif

sweetsensation
17th May 2005, 07:08 PM
Just a bit of fun...they recorded Paul Hunter their tour manager sleeping ;)

First time I heard that it frightened the life out of me :eek: thought there was someone here :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

ub40_in_kent
17th May 2005, 07:11 PM
it made me stop in my tracks at the time. being at home alone and hearing someone snoring graemlins/laff.gif

i have the interview from brian and robin on tape which im trying to put on my pc so i can post it here for you all - watch this space!!

Helena
17th May 2005, 07:14 PM
i read about it before i heard it so it spoilt the surprise lol graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

UBLutwyche
17th May 2005, 07:16 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]First time I heard that it frightened the life out of me :eek: thought there was someone there :eek: :eek: Same here :eek:

First time I heard it was late at night :eek: ****ing hell I shit myself graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
17th May 2005, 07:17 PM
Omg i had to listen to mine lol had never heard it graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
17th May 2005, 07:19 PM
Its a shame they didn't put it on The Platinum Collection version, would have sounded fabulous remastered :D

[ 17 May 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

*Cookie*
17th May 2005, 07:46 PM
1st time i heard it id fallen asleep with my head phones on
:eek: :eek: imagine waking up to that half p*i*s*s*e*d

UBLutwyche
17th May 2005, 07:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
:eek: :eek: imagine waking up to that half p*i*s*s*e*d<hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek:

graemlins/laff.gif 4king hell thats funny graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
17th May 2005, 07:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
:eek: :eek: imagine waking up to that half p*i*s*s*e*d<hr></blockquote>

LMAO now that would be freaky graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

elaine2005
17th May 2005, 07:54 PM
I thought it was taken from the end of one of the mario games lol

janice
17th May 2005, 08:05 PM
my god ive never even noticed :cool:

UB40IB32
17th May 2005, 10:16 PM
first time I heard it I LMAO graemlins/laff.gif

cheryl-anne
18th May 2005, 12:48 AM
fist time i heard it i was wrapping my kids xmas pressies+couldnt be bothered to get up off the floor+turn the hi-fi off.minutes later the snoring started,i screamed+thru the pressie i was wrapping+jumped to my feet before realising it was on the cd.

i was living in a haunted house at the time and thought my ghost had decided to voice itself for the 1st time instead of just moving things+knocking stuff off the walls.

my heart nearly shot through my chest.

lmao i feel really stupid now looking back at my reaction but its still funny lol

MAYBETOMORROW
18th May 2005, 12:55 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

style jc
18th May 2005, 12:57 AM
funny lol graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ausiedeb
18th May 2005, 02:14 AM
OMG.. I've never heard it ;) bet it sounds so funny! graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

David Giancarlo
18th May 2005, 03:44 AM
Well, maybe I am crazy but I thought the snoring was an effect after smoking some marijuana :D

ubs4me
18th May 2005, 10:23 AM
When we first heard it it freaked my little girl out that much she started to cry .Ahhhhhhhhhhhh bless.
-----------------------------------
Big luv
kerry :)

[ 18 May 2005: Message edited by: ubs4me ]</p>