PDA

View Full Version : who's got their birmingham nec tickets???

STING
17th May 2005, 04:43 PM
..and if you have. why haven't i got mine yet???? :( :roll:

got all the others. any clues anyone!!!

lorraluvs
sting
xxxxx

p.s think ub intercepted em when they heard i was gonna be there???? :eek:

jamesthomas24
17th May 2005, 04:46 PM
im still waiting for mine too

STING
17th May 2005, 04:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jamesthomas24:
im still waiting for mine too<hr></blockquote>

good to hear i'm not the only one. cheers for the reply. have my tickets to sheffield,nottingham and manchester but nowt from brum as yet!!!
:roll:

Helena
17th May 2005, 04:51 PM
not got brum tickets either. :(

gaynorubfan05
17th May 2005, 04:57 PM
mine has'nt come yet

from gaynor

STING
17th May 2005, 05:07 PM
phew! i am not alone then. cheers for all replies!! :D

elaine2005
17th May 2005, 05:36 PM
Was gonna say OMG ... You have just triggered off my PARA ALERT :( :D graemlins/friends.gif

UBLutwyche
17th May 2005, 05:37 PM
Nor mine :(

Still waiting for my bournemouth and wembley ones aswell :(

After Tonight
17th May 2005, 06:36 PM
Me neither...got me toon ones...but same hapened last time too...the NEC ones took months to come...dunno y...and no-one at Ticketmaster could give me a decent explanation...still...there's only another 6 and a half months that it "could" take b4 they are officially lost!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

Mick_f
17th May 2005, 06:41 PM
Dosnt it state on some that tickets will be sent 7 - 10 days beforehand??

janice
17th May 2005, 06:42 PM
i aint got my cardiff ones yet :( :(

After Tonight
17th May 2005, 06:52 PM
Says in the confirmation that they may not be posted until 10 days b4 gig Mick...that's wot I mean...maybe only 6 months or so to go!!!!!

Kev-G
17th May 2005, 08:07 PM
Not got mine yet either 10 days before the gig apparently

graemlins/smokin.gif

Mick_f
17th May 2005, 08:12 PM
Think its bit stupid not sending tickets til 7 to 10 days before the gig. youve paid for them you want the tickets in your hand so know youve def got them last thing you need is worrying they gonna get lost. graemlins/bouncered.gif

Helena
17th May 2005, 08:17 PM
think they only do it to put off ticket touts but then why send tickets for all the other gigs? from what i can see it's wembley and nec that they are holding back on. If they were gonna hold em back you'd think they'd just hold them all back instead of just a couple of venues. doesn't make sense but i guess theres not a hell of a lot we can do about it.

UBLutwyche
17th May 2005, 08:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
think they only do it to put off ticket touts but then why send tickets for all the other gigs? from what i can see it's wembley and nec that they are holding back on. If they were gonna hold em back you'd think they'd just hold them all back instead of just a couple of venues. doesn't make sense but i guess theres not a hell of a lot we can do about it.<hr></blockquote>

:( :( :(

****s :mad:

UB40IB32
17th May 2005, 10:18 PM
nope didn't get em yet

After Tonight
18th May 2005, 09:06 AM
Me neither...we gonna post daily after we get our post delivered!!!!???? (Could be a record for the length of time a post goes up)!!!!!
:eek:

STING
18th May 2005, 02:07 PM
well one of ems arrived through the post, but it's not ours!!! :( this one's direct from n.e.c mefinx!!! :roll:

jamesthomas24
18th May 2005, 04:18 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
Dosnt it state on some that tickets will be sent 7 - 10 days beforehand??<hr></blockquote>

Yayyyy! Tickets for the NEC show arrived in the post today...all you other's should receive yours soon, fingers crossed!

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Eagle
18th May 2005, 04:20 PM
Nothing received as yet

J :confused:

Grinner
18th May 2005, 04:49 PM
got mine for wembley,i booked 2 for disabled and they sent to for blk a row 10,so that means my mum will not be able to see a thing coz she can't stand for too long. :( don't know what to do,anyone got any ideas?

Mick_f
18th May 2005, 05:06 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Grinner:
got mine for wembley,i booked 2 for disabled and they sent to for blk a row 10,so that means my mum will not be able to see a thing coz she can't stand for too long. :( don't know what to do,anyone got any ideas?<hr></blockquote>

Would contact them and se what they can do graemlins/bouncered.gif

Anniemg
18th May 2005, 06:03 PM
nothing recd here either...for any venues :roll:

tess
18th May 2005, 06:09 PM
this is really strange...got my birmingham tickets within days-but waiting still on the cardiff tickets.those living in birmingham surely should have had theirs first.
my tickets were sent last week,still not got them,can we trust the post?

from tess x graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

UB40IB32
18th May 2005, 10:11 PM
still didn't get em

STING
18th May 2005, 10:59 PM
i'm wondering if those that's received em actually booked via the n.e.c website? i booked my first three via getlive/ticketmaster and they haven't arrived, but the one i got from n.e.c is here. :roll:

Helena
19th May 2005, 08:38 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
i'm wondering if those that's received em actually booked via the n.e.c website? i booked my first three via getlive/ticketmaster and they haven't arrived, but the one i got from n.e.c is here. :roll: <hr></blockquote>

sting i havn't had mine and i booked with get live/ticketmaster. maybe the only people that have had then are the ones that booked direct with nec graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Eagle
19th May 2005, 08:41 AM
Still not had mine for NEC and Wembley - I check the post each day but nothing yet

J

Sarah.K
19th May 2005, 09:17 AM
Still waiting for NEC and one other but they didnt come until about 2 weeks before on the last tour!
Cardiff arrived today tho :D

gaynorubfan05
19th May 2005, 04:42 PM
hi everyone
my 3 tickets for nec dec 20 has arrived today i am so pleased it has come

from gaynor :D

After Tonight
20th May 2005, 11:41 AM
Still nowt

:(

Soames
20th May 2005, 12:16 PM
I got mine yesterday. I ordered from the NEC website. That's strange that you havent got yours yet..
Keep me informed.
Love Sopheen Xxxx :confused:

UB40IB32
20th May 2005, 01:46 PM
still nothing but I booked mine through getlive maybe that's why I didn't get them yet