PDA

View Full Version : Help ... Glasgow..

Shabba67
17th May 2005, 12:36 PM
I am the worlds biggest pelter, didnt get my tickets on pre-sale and have left it as i was pre-occupied while on holiday... so only kack seats left now upstairs in the Armadillo..
I dont wanna sit up there by maself so if any of you hear of anyone selling a ticket if they cant make the gig etc that is downstairs, better seats, then can you give me a shout ... I'd be very much obliged.
Know this is my own fault so I deserve tae sit ootside!!

Shabba
xxxxxxx

paula1
17th May 2005, 12:40 PM
hi u mad woman,i cant believe u,sunnin yourself and tickets go on sale,i no soul rebel had some,i will ask him how many u needing.
big love
paula graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Shabba67
17th May 2005, 12:43 PM
Paula Petal!!! I only need one, just gonna catch up with everyone there... so jist me.

Thanks v much for yer help - might even buy ye a drink for that if ye promise no tae swing on the balcony in Armadillo graemlins/bigwink.gif

Shabs
xxxxxx

paula1
17th May 2005, 12:49 PM
a canny promise tay swing that night,ill be hangin on ta the stage like grim death.
big love
paula graemlins/laff.gif

Shabba67
17th May 2005, 12:51 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif Too funny...

Cheers m8, ye can gimme a wee shout if ye hear from Stef...I'll keep ma fingers crossed.

See ye soon
Sx

[ 17 May 2005: Message edited by: Silvertung ]</p>

Lauraub40
17th May 2005, 02:48 PM
go to www.ticketmaster.co.uk. (http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk.) They are still selling tickets for downstairs excellent seats row K in the middle section. :D

Shabba67
17th May 2005, 04:35 PM
Hi Laura

Thanks for replying .. I called them and they tell me that there are seats in the front circle but thats up the stairs... no joy yet in getting anything downstairs..

Cheers
Shabs
xxxxxx

allisman
17th May 2005, 04:50 PM
There is a pair of tickets spare at the moment, downstairs row H...... for that special man/woman...Woman/woman and perv with camera later.....

Need to go... Telephone offers accepted....
Jim

alliluvsmusic
17th May 2005, 04:52 PM
999 each plus VAT @ 30%. :D

Shabba67
17th May 2005, 05:27 PM
Gonnae get aff the phone Alliluvsblethering lol!!!

Am awe gawn noo ... Just about to leave work so will give ye a wee bell later, not sure if your on-line or not cause been engaged for a wee while.

Cheers much petalz

Sx graemlins/friends.gif

allisman
17th May 2005, 05:55 PM
She wiz Bletherin wae her Sistir, shes aff the phone noo..

Geeza call whin yae git yersel intae the hoose.

Jim

Lauraub40
17th May 2005, 11:47 PM
just checked again it's still showing on the ticketmaster website as the stalls (which is on the bottom level) row M now seats 41 & 42. Did u try to order from www.ticketmaster.co.uk (http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk) ??

Lauraub40
17th May 2005, 11:49 PM
just went back on and copied this info from them:-

Seating Information
STALLS
PRICE LEVEL 1

SECTION STALLS, ROW K, SEATS 40 TO 39

:D :D

Shabba67
18th May 2005, 09:43 AM
Laura thanks for your help, Alisson and Jim have sorted me out with a couple a bit closer and amongst the other loonies, got 2 so think my mum's comin with me this time!!!!..

Cheers Paula aswell, think they're from the same lot as Soul's got so i'll not be on ma Jack Jones.

Big massive thanks to the Mearns punters graemlins/bigwink.gif

Speak later
Shabs
xxxxxxx

champane
18th May 2005, 09:54 AM
Aawwww shabs glad you sorted out hun have a great time (i know you will)

graemlins/love.gif

Rossy
18th May 2005, 12:07 PM
See ya there sweety LOL

Rossy :) :) :)

alliluvsmusic
18th May 2005, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Silvertung:
[b]Laura thanks for your help, Alisson and Jim have sorted me out with a couple a bit closer and amongst the other loonies, got 2 so think my mum's comin with me this time!!!!..

Cheers Paula aswell, think they're from the same lot as Soul's got so i'll not be on ma Jack Jones.

Big massive thanks to the Mearns punters :(

Nice to hear your wee ma is going now but I'm worried she'll berate me if I call you a Paisley punter too often. :D

sparkler
18th May 2005, 07:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by alliluvsmusic:

Rabby delighted to see you're going, it's just a pity Sarah can't make it up this time. :(

<hr></blockquote>

Ah jist knew y'ed be devastated ( see how I slip into the Jock lingo effortlessly

graemlins/laff.gif )

Sarah xx

alliluvsmusic
18th May 2005, 09:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sparkler:
[b]

Ah jist knew y'ed be devastated ( see how I slip into the Jock lingo effortlessly

:D graemlins/laff.gif

And yes I am devastated, after all I'm nothing without you. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/love.gif

sparkler
18th May 2005, 10:05 PM
ur miserable, and greetable, devastatable and cryable. Sadable and missable ur nothing without me.

Sarah xx

sparkler
18th May 2005, 10:06 PM
Oh and by the way .........haunnersable graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Sarah xx

alliluvsmusic
18th May 2005, 11:57 PM
Yeah and you're gaggable slappable and a haggable. graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

:vadarable: graemlins/laff.gif

paula1
19th May 2005, 09:40 AM
shabbs, glad u got sorted,why is sarah not coming,
it was great fun last time,as your down with us lot u will be fine,if your wee mum cant make it.
big love
paula :D graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Shabba67
19th May 2005, 10:13 AM
Paula, she's no comin cause last time she got banned from crossing the border into Scotland for stealing the 'Welcome to Scotland' sign and also for blaggin 4 seats in the Armadillo to go wif her kitchen table, keepin up her true Scouse reputation lol!! Am only kiddin, think she's doin a few others down South. Am gonna talk her into it anyway but she's no stayin at ma flat again cause a had no cutlery left the last time!! :D And ma neighbours were talkin aboot me!!

Shabs
xxxxxx

paula1
19th May 2005, 12:15 PM
oh she a bad yin,i can feel it in ma water whens she aboot,only kiddin sarah,your 1 of the goods yins on the board,a woodny trust the sharon wan
i mean shes fa the nulsin area and thats bad,everyone on the board beware,watch oot shabbs is aboot,lmao
big love
paula graemlins/bigwink.gif

Shabba67
19th May 2005, 02:18 PM
Lmfao .. and yer no kiddin lol, a widnae trust me either!!!

Toot toot Shabbas Oot!!

lmao @ Nulsin!! :D

sparkler
19th May 2005, 07:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Silvertung:
Paula, she's no comin cause last time she got banned from crossing the border into Scotland for stealing the 'Welcome to Scotland' sign and also for blaggin 4 seats in the Armadillo to go wif her kitchen table, keepin up her true Scouse reputation lol!! Am only kiddin, think she's doin a few others down South. Am gonna talk her into it anyway but she's no stayin at ma flat again cause a had no cutlery left the last time!! :D And ma neighbours were talkin aboot me!!

Shabs
xxxxxx<hr></blockquote>

Why would I wanna nick plastic knives and forks anyway?
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Sarah xx

Shabba67
20th May 2005, 09:19 AM
Cause you'd melt them doon and make jewellery oot them!!!

Ya cheeky bu*gger lmfao :D

Shabs
xxxxxx

paula1
20th May 2005, 09:32 AM
u 2 are no rite lmao.
big love
paula graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

ubs4me
20th May 2005, 09:42 AM
[b]Cause you'd melt them doon and make jewellery oot them!!!

Ya cheeky bu*gger lmfao :)