PDA

View Full Version : cool ebay item

Helena
17th May 2005, 08:58 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7515304847&fromMakeTrack=true

but i guess reserve price is a little too high for me :(

Rachel~B
17th May 2005, 09:04 AM
beats me why someone would wanna sell it all :confused:

Helena
17th May 2005, 09:10 AM
yeah know what you mean. maybe a loan sharks after them or something and they are desparate for the money. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Helena
17th May 2005, 09:12 AM
omg i almost had a moment of madness and bid. managed to stop myself though. trouble is i got most of it but theres a few things i don't have and i could always sell what i have. but omg it's so much money. wish i could lock myself out of ebay while this ones on.

Rachel~B
17th May 2005, 09:15 AM
:D

sandyub404
17th May 2005, 01:17 PM
a lot of it i have ,but a few nice things that i haven't , yes would be interesting to know why they selling it all?? cheers for that Helena. :)

MAYBETOMORROW
17th May 2005, 01:26 PM
What a great collection up for grabs! :)

Burden of shame
17th May 2005, 01:46 PM
Shame they are happy to part with such stuff - mind you I remember Rossy saying half of the reasons was the fun of collectin it all again

Mick_f
17th May 2005, 02:19 PM
Its a great lot to win pitty they have to sell but weve all done it sometime or other for whatever reasons whoever gets it will be well happy(who knows prob selling to get gig tickets lol) graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

BRIDMADHOUSE
17th May 2005, 04:20 PM
They must be mad graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Frankie
17th May 2005, 04:40 PM
#that's some collection but nothing there I haven't already got. Other than the pass and I'm not paying that for it :eek:

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

john(ub40)p
17th May 2005, 04:58 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]Its a great lot to win pitty they have to sell but weve all done it sometime or other for whatever reasons whoever gets it will be well happy(who knows prob selling to get gig tickets lol) :D THATS MET THE RESERVE HOPE MY MISSUS DUNNA FIND OUT OR ELSE :mad: graemlins/smokin.gif

john(ub40)p
17th May 2005, 05:01 PM
SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT (I HAVE MY TICKETS graemlins/laff.gif
HELENA TELL ME WHAT YOUR AFTER ON THIS ITEM IF IT CLASHES WITH MINE AND I WIN SORRY NO CAN DO BUT IF IT DONT AND I HAVE IT ALREADY YOU CAN HAVE EM BIG LOVE JOHN graemlins/smokin.gif

UBLutwyche
17th May 2005, 05:48 PM
What if Helena has it, and you have it, then can I have it :D

graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
17th May 2005, 05:55 PM
Nice Lot ... Not sure i could buy off someone who eats marmite though ;)

UBLutwyche
17th May 2005, 05:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
[b]Nice Lot ... Not sure i could buy off someone who eats marmite though :o

Marmite is gross man. Its like licking a cats arse :o Ooops, too much info :o

elaine2005
17th May 2005, 06:02 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:

Errrggghhhh!!! :o

Marmite is gross man. Its like licking a cats arse :o Ooops, too much info :o <hr></blockquote>

:eek: :eek:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
17th May 2005, 06:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
Its a great lot to win pitty they have to sell but weve all done it sometime or other for whatever reasons whoever gets it will be well happy(who knows prob selling to get gig tickets lol) graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/bounce.gif d graemlins/bounce.gif i graemlins/bounce.gif t graemlins/bounce.gif t graemlins/bounce.gif o

Helena
17th May 2005, 07:20 PM
oooops sorry john i never realised it was you bidding. do you want me to delete my post to fend off competition? graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Helena
17th May 2005, 07:21 PM
and btw john i sent you a pm earlier graemlins/bouncegrey.gif