PDA

View Full Version : joolz

*Cookie*
16th May 2005, 11:23 AM
hey hun you back???????
hope you had an ace holiday, relaxed tanned and refreshed!!!
have our tickets arrived :D
look forward to catching up with gos :roll:
big luv

champane
16th May 2005, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
hey hun you back???????
hope you had an ace holiday, relaxed tanned and refreshed!!!
have our tickets arrived :D
look forward to catching up with gos :roll:
big luv<hr></blockquote>

awww cookie thats a great way to ask joolz the most important question youve been dying to ask her, while shes relaxing and tanning herself, theres poor you sitting at home biting your nails wondering why did she really go on holiday at this time of year for? so come on joolz "have the tickets arrived"

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

btw hope you did have a great holiday relaxing etc etc ....... any fest news yet??????? graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

*Cookie*
16th May 2005, 06:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:

awww cookie thats a great way to ask joolz the most important question youve been dying to ask her, while shes relaxing and tanning herself, theres poor you sitting at home biting your nails wondering why did she really go on holiday at this time of year for? so come on joolz "have the tickets arrived"

btw hope you did have a great holiday relaxing etc etc ....... any fest news yet???????

<hr></blockquote>

:(

only joking hun, i know it could of been worse, they good of been going to Morgs house graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

morgs
16th May 2005, 07:29 PM
nice one cook1e!! somehow I don't think I'm ever gonna hear the end of that ticket fiasco.

c u soon
morgs (the one and only Ticketmaster!!)
graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
16th May 2005, 07:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by morgs:
[b] (the one and only Ticketmaster!!)
:eek: :eek:

morgs
16th May 2005, 07:34 PM
joolz text me earlier so she mught be home now.

cheers
morgs

joolz
17th May 2005, 08:21 AM
Fear not guys - Im back, bronzed and the bearer of envelopes from Ticketmaster...havent got round to opening all my post just yet - soon come!

Geez its cold over here :D

*Cookie*
17th May 2005, 08:27 AM
awww welcome home hun, looks like you bought a bit of sun back with ya to yorkshire, glad you had a goodtime, read your email reply coming when ive woken up and had another coffee graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif