PDA

View Full Version : sorry

marc#1
16th May 2005, 10:14 AM
sorry people didnt think i would offend u all just thought i could help you out!i will be first in que when it does come out on single. nice one!

Coty
16th May 2005, 10:16 AM
Marc,
Don't be sorry, there's always room for error! Sorry for jumping the gun the way I did though. Keep coming around, you'll get the hang of it dude! Have fun at whatever gigs u plan on going to. Big graemlins/love.gif Coty xxxxxxxx

STING
16th May 2005, 10:23 AM
no idea what you've done wrong Marc but we all make mistakes sometimes. hope you enjoy your time here!!! :D :D

marc#1
16th May 2005, 10:29 AM
bit harsh of a response 4 my bulletin but everyone entitled to their own opinion its alrite bout ur reply like i said everyone entitled to their opinion respect 4 that anyway! graemlins/bouncered.gif

Robinsduvet
16th May 2005, 10:35 AM
HEY MARC SORRU IF I OFFENDED YOU MATE MY REPLY WAS MEANT AS A JOKE THATS WHY I PUT THE LAFFING ICONS NEXT TO IT .........YOU'LL GET USED TO THE WAY WE THINK AND REALISE NOT TO TAKE IT TO HEART :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Geert67
16th May 2005, 10:37 AM
Iīve said you donīt have respect for the band but it was a wrong conclusion (sorry for that)

marc#1
16th May 2005, 10:42 AM
cheers! graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

ausiedeb
16th May 2005, 12:59 PM
As we say in Australia: "No worries mate!"

graemlins/beer.gif

champane
16th May 2005, 01:18 PM
marc what ya done then ? sorry missed the post but like to say welcome to the bb we all graemlins/friends.gif really

graemlins/love.gif

rachelbutler
16th May 2005, 02:15 PM
Aaaw Welcome to the BB Marc and nevermind dem girls are bullies graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif though I find them really handy for keeping hubby in line but!! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

BRIDMADHOUSE
16th May 2005, 08:13 PM
hey ! every 1 makes mistakes, as the dalek said climbing off the dustbin graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif