PDA

View Full Version : update for just about everything

Dr Lee
16th May 2005, 04:54 AM
As a weekly hopper on this site and no doubt considered ol UB looney, though not old enough to still be told I am obsessed with the Band! so please humour me! Here goes...
I have pre-ordered the new album on CDWOW - when is it being given birth to the world & new single for that matter?
With the warm ups complete & Main tour established - whens the best guess for Australia Visit? Dave C - Jan/Feb 2006?
The Long awaited book...Any best guess's is it actually being written yet..let alone published?
Thanks to you all and yer keep it fun!

Cheers/Lee

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2005, 04:58 AM
Hi Lee! How's things with you?

BT indicated early 2006 would be the probable timing for a "Down Under" tour, however nothing is set in concrete yet as far as we know!

We'll have to catch up before the concert, and hopefully some other loonies appear in sunny Queensland too!

Cheers,

graemlins/beer.gif

ausiedeb
16th May 2005, 08:02 AM
G'day Lee! and welcome to the bb! :D

tour early next year according to B.T (Jan/Feb) so hopefully we get to hear tour dates soon.. so we can all start saving up!... meeting of loonies definately on the cards me thinks! :D

graemlins/beer.gif

Dees
16th May 2005, 08:07 AM
* * * W E L C O M E to the BB * * *

graemlins/love.gif Dees....

Just Bianca
16th May 2005, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the BB and hope you enjoy it here as much as I do ;)

gr. Bianca graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

UB40IB32
16th May 2005, 09:23 AM
welcome to the bb graemlins/friends.gif

Dr Lee
17th May 2005, 03:28 AM
Thanks Dave, Deb and our Dutch friends. Getting together for a much anticipated return tour out here will not come a moment too soon. Be good to experience it again with others that have a passion for the best sound in the world. Dave/ Deb - How many active Aussie UB BB ers out there?

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th May 2005, 03:31 AM
Probably a dozen off and on at the moment Lee!

There's a few Kiwi lasses out there who pop in as well!!

graemlins/beer.gif

ubs4me
17th May 2005, 10:07 AM
WELCOME TO LOONIE LAND :)

butler
17th May 2005, 10:18 AM
G'day D.X :D

CazLuvsUBs
17th May 2005, 10:56 AM
Welcome to loonie land Lee! :D

Biglove
Caroline

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
17th May 2005, 11:07 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CazLuvsUBs:
Welcome to loonie land Lee! :D
<hr></blockquote>

:D :D

rachelbutler
17th May 2005, 11:14 AM
Welcome back Lee :)

Don't forget there's always room at the Melbourne gigs too.

CazLuvsUBs
17th May 2005, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:

:D :D <hr></blockquote>

Sorry I didn't realise that! My crystal ball isn't working today! :p

Biglove
Caroline

Dr Lee
18th May 2005, 01:03 AM
Hey - Yer I hear you - I'm a man of few posts! will aim to do better in the future. Though I admit defeat with the number Dave's managed in a year. :p cheers/Lee

rachelbutler
18th May 2005, 01:09 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lee_DrX:
Though I admit defeat with the number Dave's managed in a year. :p cheers/Lee<hr></blockquote>

Hidden cameras have revealed that Dave has a trained staff of 24 Oompa Loompas, to write posts 24/7, hence the MASSIVE number!!

:eek: :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

jac'z
18th May 2005, 12:47 PM
welcome to the bb.....

jac

MAYBETOMORROW
19th May 2005, 05:30 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:
Hidden cameras have revealed that Dave has a trained staff of 24 Oompa Loompas, to write posts 24/7, hence the MASSIVE number!!
<hr></blockquote>

Well ever since the Chocolate Factory closed, I thought I'd better give them a job!

:D graemlins/laff.gif