PDA

View Full Version : Video

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 10:13 AM
Lets try and lighten the bb up lol its been a little hormonal the last few days :D

Coty
15th May 2005, 10:14 AM
hmmm, good one Micky! I think id' have to choose, "I Love It When You Smile"

Skirge, The Chef
15th May 2005, 10:24 AM
Oh yes fkn great origonal question, nice one m8 :D
For me it would have to have to be.....

Mr Spliff or That Buzz Feeling graemlins/smokin.gif
I mean cone on if I am going to be in it what else could it be LOL graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
Oh yes fkn great origonal question, nice one m8 :D
For me it would have to have to be.....

Mr Spliff or That Buzz Feeling graemlins/smokin.gif
I mean cone on if I am going to be in it what else could it be LOL graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ubs4me
15th May 2005, 10:31 AM
I like that idea i think i whould like to be in kiss and say goodbye then i will get a kiss of Ali as he says goodbye :)

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 10:32 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ubs4me:
I like that idea i think i whould like to be in kiss and say goodbye then i will get a kiss of Ali as he says goodbye :) <hr></blockquote>

Ahhhh but then youd be upset lol as ali has said goodbye graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 10:38 AM
Kiss and sat goodbye is already been made as a video, so choose another one :D

I would pick ... Present Arms or So Destruuctive

....or even Madam Medusa :D chooooooooooooooooooooon!!!

[ 15 May 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

Skirge, The Chef
15th May 2005, 10:39 AM
Be hard for him to say anything with her tongue right doon his throat, and for him to walk away she would have to leave go of him graemlins/laff.gif

ubs4me
15th May 2005, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
[b]Be hard for him to say anything with her tongue right doon his throat, and for him to walk away she would have to leave go of him :)

ausiedeb
15th May 2005, 12:58 PM
Awww Mick mate, dont get my started on this topic.. you know what I'm like! :D

I have images in my head of Ali and I, staring in our own video all the time! :D

this is the second time Ive tried to reply to this topic.. sumfink wrong with the bb today? or is it just me?

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
Awww Mick mate, dont get my started on this topic.. you know what I'm like! :D

I have images in my head of Ali and I, staring in our own video all the time! :D
this is the second time Ive tried to reply to this topic.. sumfink wrong with the bb today? or is it just me?<hr></blockquote>LMAO

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
15th May 2005, 02:37 PM
ditto id pick guns in the ghetto, my all time fav song!!
luv the shiver that runs down my spin everytime i hear it!!!
and the rap ali did at the end on unplugged :D

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 04:06 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
ditto id pick guns in the ghetto, my all time fav song!!
luv the shiver that runs down my spin everytime i hear it!!!
and the rap ali did at the end on unplugged :D <hr></blockquote>

Havent seen all of unplugged looked good the little bit i did see though :D

[ 15 May 2005: Message edited by: micky_f ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2005, 04:32 AM
I would definitely star in "Where Did I Go Wrong?"

:D graemlins/laff.gif

UB40IB32
16th May 2005, 09:21 AM
I would pick Sweet sensation for obvious reasons graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/love.gif

Grinner
16th May 2005, 07:49 PM
sparkle of my eye ;)

elaine2005
16th May 2005, 07:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> Ok if you won a competition to pick a ub40 song to turn into a video and star in which would you choose.

<hr></blockquote>

Sparkle of my eyes ... would just be the man in Q and moi ... He would sparkle and i would use my eyes and anything else that wasnt tied down :D