PDA

View Full Version : MAH BAD...

revelation
14th May 2005, 09:31 PM
THANX A LOT FO DA LOVE.....AND I KNOE..I WAS A DIE HARD FAN OF MUSIC..BUT ITS MORE TO IT THAN YOU THINK...YOU SEE...RELIGION IS SUCH A LOOSLY USED TERM..AND I FEEL YALL...IT DOES BRING A LOT OF TENSION AMONGST PEOPLE..BUT I DONT KNOE BOUT YALL..BUT I LOVE GOD...AND THE LOVE OF GOD IS EXPRESSED IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS ...AND IM NOT GOIN TO SAY THAT THERES ONLY ONE WAY TO PRAISE HIM...BUT I HAVE MY BELIEFS, AND I RESPECT EVEYONE ELSES BELIEFS...ALL IS WELL...BUT I JUSS WANTED TO KNOE IF ANYONE KNEW UB40s BELIEFS...I DIDNT INTEND TO OFFEND ANYONE..SORRRY IF I DID THO..AS IS LOVE...WELL...GOD BLESSS..AND HOLLAH

STING
14th May 2005, 10:13 PM
christianity = tolerance???? you showed no tolerance for the beliefs of rastafarians and so no respect. how can you say you are a christian when they are (supposed) to teach love thy neighbour and don't judge your fellow man. you say you cannot support UB40 if they preach or support or believe in rastafarianism and so you are no christian! please don't come on here and spout your obvious hypocrisy! :(

cheryl-anne
14th May 2005, 10:19 PM
WHAT DID I MISS........WHAT DID I MISS.....

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th May 2005, 10:34 PM
if you are determined to carry on with this......which i think you are :D

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]</p>

revelation
14th May 2005, 11:01 PM
AIGHT HOLLLL UP....YALLL IZ GETTTIN' IT TWISTED...I NEVER SAID NUTTTIN' BAD ABOUT RASTAFAIANS..AIGHT..WATEVER DEY BELIEVE...AND WATEVER YALLL BELIEVE...ALLL IS WELLL..I RESPECT THAT...NOW...I BELIEVE IN GOD, AND I BELIEVE DAT HE SO LOVED DA WORLD DAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTTEN SON, AND WHO EVER BELIEVITH IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE...A QUOTE FROM DA BIBLE..DATZ WAT I BELIEVE...ALL I WANTED TO KNOE IS WAT UB40 BELIEVES IN...NOW IF NOBODY KNOES..ILL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH MAH QUESTION...BUT IF YALL GONE TAKE IT DA WRONG WAY...MAY GOD BLESS YALL....IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME...AND IM OUT

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th May 2005, 11:07 PM
no one knows what their belifs are and NO ONE CARES graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th May 2005, 11:13 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kath:
why do you wish to know ub40's religious beliefs.<hr></blockquote>

coz he is a christian and if ub40 follow the rastaferianism he cannot listen to them...

yes it would be comical to see ali with 5ft worth of boogu dreads graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Coty
14th May 2005, 11:14 PM
all I have to say is....

i think there has been MUCH MUCH more personal questions asked on the BB about certain band mbers and that was never questioned..so why are we questioning his question? each to their own...i think what he said was mis read, like a lot of things on this BB.... love, peace, joy, happiness..so give the man a break....big love all xxxxxxxxxx graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: Coty ]</p>

Coty
14th May 2005, 11:16 PM
lmao@Neps...now that's a site to see.... graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Nicola R
14th May 2005, 11:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> BUT IF UB40's MUSIC IS BEING DERIVED FRUM RASTAFARISM...DEN I KAN NO LONGER LISTEN TO THEM..FOR RASTAH', AND CHRISTIANITY DO NOT MIX.. <hr></blockquote>

why do you think this & like Kath says why do you wish to know ub40's religious beliefs....?

It's a shame you may feel the need to excude yourself from something so enlightening -

Interesting link http://www.vitanovis.com/English/experience/christafari.html

Rossy
14th May 2005, 11:29 PM
I Hate Religeon
There has been more Deaths in the world Caused by religeous belifes than both world wars put together!
Put that in ya pope and smoke it lol

Rossy :) ;)

dutchy
14th May 2005, 11:29 PM
And again give the guy a break, wtf is wrong with you guys? ya'll think you're god to tell all newbies off, geez talking about hypocrits, a lot of you should take a peek in the mirror, this stabbing needs to stop.

dutchy

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th May 2005, 11:36 PM
the one thing i cannot abide is people using religon as some means to an end or to justify somthing,,yes there has been personal questions on here me i don't ask em anymore as i found out the hard way many moons ago via pm...

now before someone kicks off and states "well don't read and answer posts that irrate you then"

i do not answer half the posts that get my back up.......

but some of the stuff he has come out with does really urks me big time and most of it has bypassed the point of what ub40 is about

the only difference regard christinaity and rastas is most self respecting christian mothers would have a nervous breakdown if there good chrsitain daughters bought home a 6.1 rasta called beres to anounce they are moving in togeather and she is 5 months pregeant.

jeez this bb has gone mental this past couple of days :roll:

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th May 2005, 11:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
And again give the guy a break, wtf is wrong with you guys? ya'll think you're god to tell all newbies off, geez talking about hypocrits, a lot of you should take a peek in the mirror, this stabbing needs to stop.

dutchy<hr></blockquote>

shut up u woman :mad:

dutchy
14th May 2005, 11:40 PM
you shut up, and i am not a woman, look in the mirror with all your backstabbings idiot.

j59
14th May 2005, 11:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cheryl-anne:
WHAT DID I MISS........WHAT DID I MISS.....<hr></blockquote>

:o
love jx

elaine2005
14th May 2005, 11:50 PM
* YAWN * ..... B O R I N G

Who u trying to kid ???

Sorry for not reciprocating DA LOVE but errr i dont believe a single thing YOU verbalize.

:roll:

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: *elaine* ]</p>

NEPCHOON ROSE
15th May 2005, 12:15 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
you shut up, and i am not a woman, look in the mirror with all your backstabbings idiot.<hr></blockquote>

"that is bull neptune what you're saying, you just don't like me, but if you say you don't like me it's fair, but not the nonsense you say now, so from my side, i don't like you because you judge me from your own point of view so stop telling i am only here to *uck around you piece of ****.
i am not herrassing any off you and never did "

you put this on an earlier...... i don't know you so how can you assume that.

2 HOW DARE YOU USE WORDS LIKE THAT AND CALL ME A PEICE A SHIT.

3 I WOULD HAVE NEVER USED WORDS LIKE THAT ON THIS BB TO DESCRIBE ANYONE LIKE THAT EVEN IFI HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEM OR NOT YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE MAN.

all beacuse i said in a post "you cam here to kick off"

people here can put up wth you nonsense and your insulting remarks... BUT I AM A GROWN UP I DO NOT HAVE TOO....when you think you can step up to me like a man face to face..then you can throw all the insults you want....otherwise do not bother
YOU CAN KEEP THE BB TO SPOUT YOUR OFFENSIVE CRAP I CAN LIKE IT OR LUMP IT AND I CHOOSE THE LATTER

dutchy
15th May 2005, 12:25 AM
I didn't came here to kick of

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 12:25 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> BUT IF UB40's MUSIC IS BEING DERIVED FRUM RASTAFARISM...DEN I KAN NO LONGER LISTEN TO THEM..FOR RASTAH', AND CHRISTIANITY DO NOT MIX.. <hr></blockquote>

Why do you really need to know? Its like you're trying to find a way of not listening to UB40's music. :roll:

revelation
15th May 2005, 12:27 AM
HEHEH...MAYN...U GUYZ ARE KRAZZIIEEE...HAHAH...ALL IS WELL THO...IF SOME OF YALL ARE FEELIN' THAT IM FORCIN' MY RELIGION ON YALL..PLEASE...LEMME TAKE DA TIME TO APOLOGIZE...I DID NOT INTEND TO COME OUT LYKE DAT...AND IF YOUR RASTAFARIAN...IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO DISRESPECT YOUR BELIEFS...THE FACT OF THE MATTTER IS, IS THAT MY BELIEFS, AND RASTAFARIAN BELIEFS...ARE DIFFERENT...SIMILAR IN SOME WAYS...BUT OTHERWISE ...OVERALLL DIFFERENT...AND DATZ KOO...ALL IS WELL...LET ME JUSS REPHRASE MY ORIGINAL QUESTION....IF ANYONE KNOWS IF UB40 BELIEVES IN RASTAH...DEN HOLLLAH AT ME...IF NOT...DEN U KAN HOLLLAH AT ME AS WELL...GOD BLESSS YALL...GONE

Coty
15th May 2005, 12:27 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kath:

nep i've just read his i'm a certified christian post ;) i'm treating his questions like a mormon knocking my front door ;)

kath<hr></blockquote>

Kath, I have to totally agree with you there, certified Christian, my mind was a bit boggled on that note. I have never heard of such a thing. I love these words you used.... "in my fathers house there is many mansions" amen..xxxxxxx

elaine2005
15th May 2005, 12:34 AM
I only hope he or she does not eat indian or chinese food or wear any clothes that were made anywhere in the world by non <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> certified Christian's <hr></blockquote>as that too may not be appropriate , in accordance to their * ficticious religion *

PMS ... TOO PATHETIC 4 WORDS.

But what i do know , without question is that ALL THESE NEW MEMBERS that are infact prob just a small group ( proving that care in community does not work ) ;) ARE LOVING THESE POSTS, REPLIES, ATTENTION. its what they get off on.
In the absence of any sperm in their scrotems or female equivilant they have to look elsewhere to get their fun. Where better than a internet forum the attention they always craved that mummy and daddy didnt deliver.

In other words ... best way to deal with a naughty attention seeking child is to turn your back on them. They soon get bored and go kick the fk out their teddies instead. graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 12:34 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by revelation:
HEHEH...MAYN...U GUYZ ARE KRAZZIIEEE...HAHAH...ALL IS WELL THO...IF SOME OF YALL ARE FEELIN' THAT IM FORCIN' MY RELIGION ON YALL..PLEASE...LEMME TAKE DA TIME TO APOLOGIZE...I DID NOT INTEND TO COME OUT LYKE DAT...AND IF YOUR RASTAFARIAN...IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO DISRESPECT YOUR BELIEFS...THE FACT OF THE MATTTER IS, IS THAT MY BELIEFS, AND RASTAFARIAN BELIEFS...ARE DIFFERENT...SIMILAR IN SOME WAYS...BUT OTHERWISE ...OVERALLL DIFFERENT...AND DATZ KOO...ALL IS WELL...LET ME JUSS REPHRASE MY ORIGINAL QUESTION....IF ANYONE KNOWS IF UB40 BELIEVES IN RASTAH...DEN HOLLLAH AT ME...IF NOT...DEN U KAN HOLLLAH AT ME AS WELL...GOD BLESSS YALL...GONE<hr></blockquote>

I'm not a Christian myself, and I don't go to Church myself, nor read the Bible, I'm not about God either. But I still try and live as GOOD as I can. Soooooooo :D regardless of whether some beliefs are different, the main ones are universal, hence the commandments. You shall not steal, murder, commit adultery etc etc. They're are universal. All religions share the same commandments. You don't need to be religious to be good. You don't need to believe in God to believe in good graemlins/friends.gif

elaine2005
15th May 2005, 12:36 AM
PS : Apologies to any new member who is not included in the above.
I KNOW there are loads of genuine peeps who come here to visit the UB site and like minded peeps.

I trust you will not include yourself in the above.

Thanks x ;)

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 12:37 AM
JUST BE GOOD TO EACHOTHER :D :D

revelation
15th May 2005, 01:04 AM
YALLL IS SERIOUSLY MISS READIN' MY POST..LYKE I SAID B4...MAH APOLOGIEZ TO THE ONES IVE OFFENDED.....I DID NOT MEAN TO COME OUT THE WAY YOU THINK IM COMMING OUT....IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD...ALL IS WELL...PERIOD...IF YOU DO...ALL IS WELL..PERIOD...NOW FOR THOSE WHO INSIST ON GOIN FURTHER THAN PERIOD...ALL IS WELL....IM NOT HERE TO JUDGE, IM NOT HERE TO PROMOTE...IM KAME HERE IN PEACE AND WAS WONDERIN' IF ANYONE KNEW UB40s BELIEFS....NOW THAT I SEE THAT NO ONE KNOES....ALL IS WELL..I WILL TRY TO SEND A QUESTION ST8 TO UB40...THANX FOR YALL VIEWS THO..IT WAZ REALLLY INTERESTING...GOD BLESS