PDA

View Full Version : kiss and say good bye, on winmx.com 2

marc#1
14th May 2005, 08:22 PM
download it4 free...... graemlins/smokin.gif

Coty
14th May 2005, 08:28 PM
how messed up can a person be!!!!! it's not even released yet and your doing such a thing, and yet have the balls to post such a thing on their website!

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: Coty ]</p>

Robinsduvet
14th May 2005, 08:28 PM
GO BUY IT YOU TIGHT WADS graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Helena
14th May 2005, 08:44 PM
knew it wouldn't take long :roll:

Frankie
14th May 2005, 09:20 PM
hmmm .... how many of you have downloaded the radio versions off the BB? I bet you'll still be first in the queue to buy it when it's out.

Give the guy a break

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Jolene
14th May 2005, 11:17 PM
Well said Frankie, took the words right outta my mouth.....hey dont do that anymore ok? graemlins/bigwink.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

dutchy
14th May 2005, 11:24 PM
No wonder peeps stay away from here, everyone here kwows we buy the record anyway, seems to be a sport nowadays to tell people off, just keep telling us this mate, all info about ub40 is welcome even the winmx.it is getting pretty annoying having a go at posts you don't like, give anyone here a break, you all scares peeps away.

dutchy

Coty
14th May 2005, 11:29 PM
I posted my reply 'cause that's true, this is how they (UB40) make their money, what about those other ppl who aint' die hard fans like us, whod' buy their music no matter what, what if they hear K&SGB on the radio and go straight to the net and download it....and not even bother to buy the record, it's just like voting, every record bought makes a difference...it's UB40's job to make music...and they earn their living off that hard work and time spent away from home , etc etc..of course we'll all go and buy the record to support UB40, but there's also a bit of ppl out there who haven't been converted yet...yeah, we've downloaded the radio version, but it's crap with the echo and all, dunno how any of us would be able to listen to that for the rest of our lives, with the echo and all...and know that the cleaned up version is out there...boggles my mind.....ah well...sorry Marc, if I offended you in anyway...hope ya' can forgive me...

don't mean to cause anything controversial here....sorry if I did..but just my useless thoughts....

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: Coty ]</p>

john(ub40)p
14th May 2005, 11:31 PM
I UNDERSTAND THE VIEWS OF MOST BUT I INTRODUCED THIS LAD TO UB40 I TOOK HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND TO RAH (1ST EVER) HE IS ONLY 17 AND MAYBE THE POST WAS TO THINK OF OTHERS I LIKE MANY WILL GO AND BUY THE ORIGINAL BUT I THINK HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE HELPFULL BIG LOVE JOHN graemlins/smokin.gif

Coty
14th May 2005, 11:35 PM
it's all good John...it's just one of those other posts that need a bit of clarification on it....sorry for jumping the gun....Coty xxxx

john(ub40)p
14th May 2005, 11:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Coty:
I posted my reply 'cause that's true, this is how they (UB40) make their money, what about those other ppl who aint' die hard fans like us, whod' but their music no matter what, what if t hear K&SGB on the radio and go straight to the net and download it....and not even bother to buy the record, it's just like voting, every record bought makes a difference...it's UB40's job to make music...and they earn their living off that hard work and time spent away from home , etc etc..of course we'll all go and buy the record to support UB40, but there's also a bit of ppl out there who haven't been converted yet...yeah, we've downloaded the radio version, but it's crap with the echo and all, dunno how any of us would be able to listen to that for the rest of our lives, with the echo and all...and know that the cleaned up version is out there...boggles my mind.....ah well...sorry Marc, if I offended you in anyway...hope ya' can forgive me...

don't mean to cause anything controversial here....sorry if I did..but just my useless thoughts....<hr></blockquote>

COTY (YOU KNOW THE SCORE SAME AS ME WE ARE DIE HARD BUT WE NEED FRESH BLOOD TO KEEP IT FLOWING IT WAS ONLY MEANT AS A GENUINE HELP TO OTHERS) BIG LOVE JOHN WE WANT AND NEED THE YOUNGSTERS TO POST ON HERE graemlins/smokin.gif

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 12:04 AM
Can I just ask, with no relevance to this post :o

Just being nosy :p

john(ub40)p
15th May 2005, 12:56 AM
YES SEAN IT WAS BIG LOVE LOVE (OBSERVENT) ME ALL I WANTED WAS A PXXX :D

djx1561
15th May 2005, 02:12 AM
m it is a way i tink

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 10:24 PM
Very observant for someone who half pissed. or full pissed. whatever. i can't remember. i'm sure jamesthomas24 will tell you if were pissed or not. Jamie confirm for me graemlins/laff.gif