PDA

View Full Version : 'Now and Then' were bound to p*ss each other off

rachelbutler
14th May 2005, 09:39 AM
ub40 is our common thread, so many different personalities on here bound to clash.

Some days I post other days just read, but you know looking at the 'big picture' in the world around us, we just come off looking like spoilt brats. It's almost like posting just to prove you were there.

Us dwellers of the 'western world' ain't got nothing to complain about.

graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: RaceyB ]</p>

Just Bianca
14th May 2005, 10:03 AM
I am not complaining sweetie!!!!

Love Bianca graemlins/kiss.gif

ausiedeb
14th May 2005, 10:14 AM
G'day rach.. how are you?

Yep, I agree with what your saying.. sometimes posts can be mis-interpreted too., which is easily done as we dont know the persons personality and it may come across totally different to us, because we are reading it as "our own interpretation"

Not to mention what your other half said to me yesterday.. give him a kick up the bum from me! :D tell him not to be so rude ;)

Did you guys go the reggae concert in Melb?

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/friends.gif

butler
14th May 2005, 10:33 AM
What get a life :D thats not rude that was me being friendly graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif naa I was mucking around don't take any crap I say to seriously my post's even confuse me sometimes graemlins/laff.gif see Debs you proved your own point about personalitys and so, but I think most UB fans are pretty down to earth people it's just the people on the BB have psychotic tendencies graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif (just kidding please don't be offended, I shall now leave to go howl at the moon) anyway THIRD WORLD and LUKY DUBE are doing a double bill in Melbourne on the 8th of June so it should be a real cool night with some good vibes hope to see you there bye...

ausiedeb
14th May 2005, 11:26 AM
G'day Butler.. pinch of salt mate! no worries :D thought the gig was this weekend.. Lukcy Dube... South African guy if I remember correctly? sounds like it'll be a great weekend! will have to meet up when the Ubs come over in the New Year.. then I can kick ya butt meself! :D graemlins/laff.gif

take care.. enjoy the rest of your weekend

MAYBETOMORROW
14th May 2005, 12:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
[b]don't take any crap I say to seriously my post's even confuse me sometimes :D graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
14th May 2005, 04:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
my post's even confuse me sometimes graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

only sometimes butler??????

Rossy
14th May 2005, 11:35 PM
Its been happening here for years we all get on our high Horse from time to time
even i have done it and regreted it after but i learned to take it all in my stride and live and let live Life is too short to be arguing over stuff on here,do you think BT and Robin etc like to see it? doubt it
But it does happen its a fact of life were there is more than 1 opinion in one place and i think its good.

Rossy :) :) :)

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 12:40 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
we all get on our high Horse from time to time. even i have done it and regreted it after but i learned to take it all in my stride and live and let live <hr></blockquote>

We're only human :p

elaine2005
15th May 2005, 12:48 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
do you think BT and Robin etc like to see it? doubt it
<hr></blockquote>

They prob rofl @ how stupid we are at entertaining these trolls and d**k heads in the 1st place. lol

Not been the same since steps and s club 7 broke up
:(

these children have had no place to go ... Im sure another kiddie pop band will come along soon and all will be well in UBLAND again :o ( did i say that out loud ) PMS >>>>>>>>>> seeyaz. :p

john(ub40)p
15th May 2005, 01:01 AM
:o :confused: SAY NO MORE OR IS IT JUST ME graemlins/smokin.gif

butler
15th May 2005, 03:27 AM
I P.I.S.S loads of people off on here, but everyone seems forgive and forget (I hope) :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

My planets are always lined up wrong my anus always seems to be lined up with Rachels
foot graemlins/laff.gif

Anyway as Jerry Springer would say "Just Be Good To One another" graemlins/laff.gif Jerry, Jerry, Jerry

Now back to UB topics everyone graemlins/bigwink.gif

Waltjo
15th May 2005, 11:20 AM
Tha't a funny thought, the planets lined up wrong Butler, just get your arse out of the way graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sparkler
15th May 2005, 12:53 PM

My planets are always lined up wrong my anus always seems to be lined up with Rachels
foot graemlins/laff.gif

<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Sarah xx

tess
15th May 2005, 12:57 PM
like i say to all the new members-you dont have to be mad to be on here-but it helps graemlins/laff.gif

from tess x graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

*Cookie*
15th May 2005, 02:39 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif @ butlers arse!!

elaine2005
15th May 2005, 04:30 PM
Butler ... why can i not take you seriously i wonder ;) graemlins/laff.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2005, 05:11 AM
[b]I P.I.S.S loads of people off on here, but everyone seems forgive and forget (I hope) :D :D graemlins/laff.gif