PDA

View Full Version : How much cd,and favorite.

Wilma123
13th May 2005, 10:22 PM
I have therteen,and my favorite is Guns in the Ghetto. Wilma graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/friends.gif

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 10:29 PM
I have 180 :p I can't really pick my favourite :roll:

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 10:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
I have 180 :p I can't really pick my favourite :roll: <hr></blockquote>
You bragging again m8
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UB40IB32
13th May 2005, 10:34 PM
Over 20 cd's and a lot of cdsingles and some vinyl's a favorite is hard to choose I like them all graemlins/love.gif

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 10:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]
You bragging again m8
:D :D

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 10:45 PM
have none just flogged em all on ebay to pay for my mini tour graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 10:45 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
[b]have none just flogged em all on ebay to pay for my mini tour :eek: graemlins/laff.gif

dutchy
13th May 2005, 10:47 PM
179 here, also the albums when they where under 10 yrs old, you should hear ali's voice on it.

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 10:49 PM
:eek: Ive only recently started realy collecting lol looks like i got long way to go to catch you 2 up graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 10:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
[b]have none just flogged em all on ebay to pay for my mini tour :D

How you gonna pay for the glass blocks ? Sell your children? They sold Oliver Twist for a fiver you know ;)

andrew c
13th May 2005, 10:59 PM
Did you know that sample is taken from one of the Indiana Jones films, where the women is on the rope bridge .

andrew c
13th May 2005, 11:00 PM
Did you know that sample is taken from one of the Indiana Jones films, where the women is on the rope bridge .

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 11:03 PM
I know, seen it the other day, last weekend or the weekend before. My heart went when i heard it, because I wasn't expecting it graemlins/laff.gif

dutchy
13th May 2005, 11:07 PM
oh my gosh sean, to bad you are a man, otherwise i would fall for you, you smooth talker.

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 11:09 PM
Who says that I am a man ;)

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 11:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
Who says that I am a man ;) <hr></blockquote>

Frankie
14th May 2005, 04:44 PM
not really sure how many I've got ... never counted em. Chatting to Sean I think I've probly got about the same as him. Letting my vinyl collection grow a bit now too

:D

Wilma123
15th May 2005, 05:12 PM
I have a guestions about how much cd and the favorite cd witch one is that.And there came here answers, that I think what do we talk here. Wilma :) :)

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 05:16 PM
[b]have none just flogged em all on ebay to pay for my mini tour :D :D

*Cookie*
15th May 2005, 05:24 PM
[b]

Wheres that sample from It's A Long Long Way when you need it. I'll do my best anyway ... OH MY GOOOOOD!!! :D

How you gonna pay for the glass blocks ? Sell your children? They sold Oliver Twist for a fiver you know :D
sell my son :D thats a completly diffrent kettle of fish graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
15th May 2005, 05:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]

And im gutted i popped out and missed the one i was after :( sorry you missed that, but will send you that cd tomorrow when im posting the others, small consalation prize :D

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 05:46 PM

:( sorry you missed that, but will send you that cd tomorrow when im posting the others, small consalation prize :D <hr></blockquote>

Awwwww Thanks Hun :D

STING
15th May 2005, 05:57 PM
H graemlins/bounceblue.gif O graemlins/bouncepurple.gif M graemlins/bounceblue.gif E graemlins/bouncepurple.gif G graemlins/bounceblue.gif R graemlins/bouncepurple.gif O graemlins/bounceblue.gif W graemlins/bouncepurple.gif N

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 06:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
H graemlins/bounceblue.gif O graemlins/bouncepurple.gif M graemlins/bounceblue.gif E graemlins/bouncepurple.gif G graemlins/bounceblue.gif R graemlins/bouncepurple.gif O graemlins/bounceblue.gif W graemlins/bouncepurple.gif N<hr></blockquote>
Now is that Smoking it or watching it

STING
15th May 2005, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by micky_f:

Now is that Smoking it or watching it[/QUOTE

Erm, listening to it actually . i'm blind and i've no hole in my face!!!
graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 07:41 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sting:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by micky_f:

Now is that Smoking it or watching it[/QUOTE

Erm, listening to it actually . i'm blind and i've no hole in my face!!!
graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rossy
15th May 2005, 08:36 PM
I have 3 UB40 CDs One is Bad Boys the other is Ohh Baby i love your way and the other is Swing low but not keen on it as am from Scotland LOL

Rossy :) :) :)

Wilma123
15th May 2005, 09:57 PM
Rossy you have a beautiful collection.

Greetings Wilma :) :)

Mick_f
15th May 2005, 10:13 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rossy Boy:
I have 3 UB40 CDs One is Bad Boys the other is Ohh Baby i love your way and the other is Swing low but not keen on it as am from Scotland LOL

Rossy :) :) :) <hr></blockquote>

elaine2005
15th May 2005, 10:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Topic: How much cd,and favorite. <hr></blockquote>

Quite a lot ... aprox 40 now. But thats cus i have a few doubles ( incase ) they are ruined.

Fave : You know that changes all the time.
Fave song has been the same since i was about 17ish ... IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN

Album is much harder as it changes OFTEN.

I find LOL II the most upbeat.

Guns in the ghetto most sad.

Currently im back into LABOUR OF LOVE ( especialy Guilty which im playing to death ) but it could be summat else in a months time.

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2005, 06:46 AM
I've got a rather small collection compared to others on the Board, but there is a good selection of vinyl, cassettes, CD's, videos and DVD's.

It's always hard to pick a favourite, and as the others have said, it changes every week, but I'll go for Watchdogs today!

:cool:

Dees
16th May 2005, 07:58 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif @ Rossy....!!!

graemlins/friends.gif

ausiedeb
16th May 2005, 08:28 AM
G'day .. dont know how many in my collection., but I'm getting there.. keep adding to it all the time!

Haven't got a favourite one as I love them all individually :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif