PDA

View Full Version : PARTY IN THE PARK

tess
13th May 2005, 08:14 PM
noticed that brmb are doing another party in the park.it made me remember when i went to one a couple of years ago.what a hot day that was!burnt me face graemlins/laff.gif
the top 3 were madness,culture club,and of course ubs,but there were loads of stars.do any of you remember it or went too?
was a great day.

from tess x graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

john(ub40)p
13th May 2005, 08:21 PM
CASH FOR KIDS what a day lovely vibes MADNESS,CULTURE CLUB AND THE ONE N ONLY UB40 lovely concert lets have another CANNON HILL PARK pls big love john graemlins/smokin.gif

Grinner
13th May 2005, 08:22 PM
wish i was there,where is this 1 held?

UB40seychlles
13th May 2005, 08:23 PM
Where are the invitation :D graemlins/love.gif

john(ub40)p
13th May 2005, 08:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Grinner:
wish i was there,where is this 1 held?<hr></blockquote>

IN THE HEART OF BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRMINGHAM (IS WHERE THE UB40 COME FROM) graemlins/smokin.gif

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 08:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by john(ub40)p:
[b]

IN THE HEART OF BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRMINGHAM (IS WHERE THE UB40 COME FROM) :D :D :D

Biiiiirmingham graemlins/laff.gif

BRUMMY UB
13th May 2005, 08:51 PM
great day that was,pi**ed and sun burned graemlins/laff.gif

Grinner
13th May 2005, 08:54 PM
KEEP ME UPDATED WOULD LOVE TO COME TO THIS ONE ;)

tess
13th May 2005, 09:00 PM
im afraid their not appearing this time,the one i was on about was a couple of years ago,although there is one on soon at Channons Hill Birmingham.

from tess x graemlins/friends.gif

Grinner
13th May 2005, 09:02 PM
THANKS TESS :) GOT EXCITED FOR NOTHING THEN ;)

BRUMMY UB
13th May 2005, 09:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tess:
[b]im afraid their not appearing this time,the one i was on about was a couple of years ago,although there is one on soon at Channons Hill Birmingham.

from tess x :p

tess
13th May 2005, 09:14 PM
SORRY.....spelling mistake.thanks :o

from tess x graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

john(ub40)p
13th May 2005, 09:16 PM
:confused:

tess
13th May 2005, 09:20 PM
why :confused: ?

*Cookie*
14th May 2005, 12:51 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tess:
[b]noticed that brmb are doing another party in the park.it made me remember when i went to one a couple of years ago.what a hot day that was!burnt me face :D
and all the loonies who couldnt be there listening via a live web link!!! those were the days :D

jamesthomas24
14th May 2005, 02:18 PM
i was thier,what a day it was,brill music,sun was out and plenty of drinks,what more could u want

jadloz
14th May 2005, 09:12 PM
I was there (of course) with the 2 top bands ever, playing at the same time, Madness & the UB's what a great day was p*ssed out my head lost my mates GREAT!
Been to others since & they are crap wouldn't go to another.

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

*Cookie*
15th May 2005, 08:33 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jadloz:
[b]I was there (of course) with the 2 top bands ever, playing at the same time, Madness & the UB's what a great day was p*ssed out my head lost my mates GREAT!
Been to others since & they are crap wouldn't go to another.

:o

champane
15th May 2005, 08:53 AM
awwww i wernt there but its been fun reading about what a great time you all had heres hoping they do 1 more so i can go and do what you all did at that one lmao

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

graemlins/love.gif

paula1
15th May 2005, 11:54 AM
great day,ronan keatin,five they were there,if i remember it was called ub40 in the park.
big love
paula :)

[ 15 May 2005: Message edited by: Paula ]</p>

*Cookie*
15th May 2005, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Paula:
great day,ronan keatin,five they were there,if i remember it was called ub40 in the park.
big love
paula :)

[ 15 May 2005: Message edited by: Paula ]<hr></blockquote>

omg forgot about 5!!!! that was the night me and joolz took sean from 5 clubbing :roll:

john(ub40)p
15th May 2005, 05:49 PM
also present were ASWAD,CAPRICE(WHO)PHATS N SMALL MORE WILL COME TO MIND BUT WAT A DAY BIG LOVE JOHN graemlins/smokin.gif

jadloz
16th May 2005, 10:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

really enjoyed madness suggs was ace, but some of those madness fans were proper scary :o <hr></blockquote>

C00k1e Us Madness fans are harmless, fun loving people who just like to enjoy ourselves.
Madness r 1 of the best bands you will ever see live I would urge anyone who has never seen them to go but you have to get tickets for standing & you'll have the best night ever as long as you like the music that is, oh & a drink ;)

Madness & UB40 are the 2 bands I look for every year hoping they will be gigging!!
I've got 1 out of the 2 at the mo I reckon Madness are due to tour too..........can't wait!!

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif