PDA

View Full Version : SORRY TO SAY....

caja
13th May 2005, 07:53 PM
but am I the only 1 get pished off with these old posts coming up?? is bb so boring we have to drag up 4kin posts from 5 yrs ago and not do any good posts.. oh sorry I do have an opinion on here..........
chris

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 07:56 PM
know what you mean caja!!! been home all day, studying and trawling bored... i mean board!!!

you ok hun??? hows life treating ya!!
are you a dark pueple yet or a medium shade of blue??? graemlins/laff.gif

caja
13th May 2005, 07:57 PM
you ok hun??? hows life treating ya!!
are you a dark pueple yet or a medium shade of blue??? ;)

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 08:00 PM
:D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
13th May 2005, 08:12 PM
agree with you Chris...gettin rather tiring now... :roll:

Frankie
13th May 2005, 08:15 PM
here here

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Rossy
13th May 2005, 08:23 PM
Yep i agree its ok to browse and look back but the passed should be left there

Rossy :) :) :)

NEPCHOON ROSE
13th May 2005, 08:39 PM
dr nepchoon says

after witnessing such behaviour for a couple of days...i have come to this diagnois

clearly this person craves attension and is as mad as a brush

yeah i got my phd out of a weetabix packet ;)

BRUMMY UB
13th May 2005, 08:55 PM
i agree with rossy,lets have a look at the past but not bring it back to now :p

UB40seychlles
13th May 2005, 08:57 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by caja:
but am I the only 1 get pished off with these old posts coming up?? is bb so boring we have to drag up 4kin posts from 5 yrs ago and not do any good posts.. oh sorry I do have an opinion on here..........
chris<hr></blockquote>

Bring on sum new post then. :D :p graemlins/smokin.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
13th May 2005, 09:00 PM
techically it is a new post

Waltjo
13th May 2005, 09:03 PM
I agree it does get boring :( :(

UBloonie Stephen
13th May 2005, 09:04 PM
Agreed,it's irritating and confusing.

john(ub40)p
13th May 2005, 09:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Waltjo:
I agree it does get boring :( :( <hr></blockquote>

VALID POINT graemlins/smokin.gif

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 09:15 PM
It is annoying i just nearly got caught out by one when i came on til i realised was on about lightmy fire :eek:

dutchy
13th May 2005, 09:18 PM
Ok i stop with it, was only 2 though, again the prove some off you don't see the fun in it.
so seeya all next year orso whiners.

UBloonie Stephen
13th May 2005, 09:21 PM
how was it fun? :confused:

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 09:59 PM
Come on guys, wheres your humour. The guys not doing any harm. He was just having a laugh. It was funny seeing people fooled. The guy has brought 2 topics back from 2000. He hasn't s.l.a.g.g.e.d anyone off. Its hardly crime of the century is it?

This seems to be happening a lot lately. Anyone makes one false move and everyones on your back. OK after a while a joke wears and its not funny anymore. He did 2 topics not 200. You could have all asked him politely and just said please don't do anymore and explain why etc. I'm sure he'll understand. He's Dutch not a ****ing Martian.

If I remember rightly the same thing happened to me a few months back. Dave C's review of the australian gig back in 2004. It was brought to the front a year later. I posted something and someone said the posts a year old mate. No moaned then did they.

Think its about time people gave others break for a change. Instead of firing stuff people all the time. Its not the posts from 2000 thats annoying, its people attitude on the BB thats annoying. I'm sick of people moaning and whinging and ****ging people off and people being ****ged. It does my ****ing head in.

sweetchilli
14th May 2005, 05:39 AM
Feel better now Sean? Whinging about people whinging is OK though?? graemlins/bigwink.gif

butler
14th May 2005, 08:06 AM
You'd have to be rite Caja, although I do get a laugh when people start replying to them lil bit of a practicle joke is o.k as long as no one gets hurt :)

butler
14th May 2005, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
Ok i stop with it, was only 2 though, again the prove some off you don't see the fun in it.
so seeya all next year orso whiners.<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif o.k man cu next year

Helena
14th May 2005, 08:34 AM
agree with you chris. it's nice to have a look over the old posts sometimes but not have them dragged up among the current days posts. :roll:

ghettogirl
14th May 2005, 09:10 AM
agree with you chris....... :)

Rossy
14th May 2005, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:

so seeya all next year orso whiners.<hr></blockquote>

Ok Bye don't let the door hit ya arse on the way out ;)

oopps it did

NEPCHOON ROSE
14th May 2005, 12:16 PM
lets face it he come he kicks off..thats all he does and he does it well, its not funny and he thinks it is

dutchy
14th May 2005, 07:33 PM
that is bull neptune what you're saying, you just don't like me, but if you say you don't like me it's fair, but not the nonsense you say now, so from my side, i don't like you because you judge me from your own point of view so stop telling i am only here to *uck around you piece of ****.
i am not herrassing any off you and never did

lozza.
14th May 2005, 11:43 PM
why doesn`t admin delete old posts?
i cant believe there are 35 pages on here :roll: ) if a topic has no replys after about a week it gets deleted,so our pages are normally only about 5 long.

happyukman 1981
14th May 2005, 11:51 PM
hey you lot cheer the hell up will you we are all supposed to be happy ub40 fans stop the bickering

Just Bianca
14th May 2005, 11:54 PM
I AM TODAY SO HAPPY, SO HAPPY, SO HAPPY I AM TODAY SO HAPPY, SO HAPPY I'D NEVER BIN BEFORE

Please use the pm or the msn to fight people, this is not why i am a member of this site.

I am sorry but I am a UB40 LOVER.

Love Bianca
graemlins/kiss.gif

elaine2005
15th May 2005, 12:05 AM
with all due respect ( and i dont want to get all self rightuous here ) but when a bunch of people who only joined here 5 mins ago come on and tell people who have been here years ( NOT INCLUDING MYSELF as this is the 1st time i have posted on this thread ) that they need to calm down, be quiet etc ... its a bit fkn rich.

When you have been posting here 2, 3 , 4 years u might get to know some peoples ways and the fact that someone may be bumping threads to annoy and that others are obviously trolls and multi id's then maybe you TOO will make threads, agree with threads ASKING them to pack it in.
FFS .... TALK ABOUT THE ARROGANCE OF NEWBIES.

& B4 you say, as if you didnt already know ( to the duel id's ) i was here years ago and re reg'd . :roll:

:roll: :roll:

Jolene
15th May 2005, 12:05 AM
Perhaps we all need to remember the words of our heavenly fathers graemlins/bigwink.gif

Just be good to each other...yeah
Donate some peace of mind
Invest in one another...yeah
A love of all mankind

You know we don't get long
It takes so much to recover...yeah
And we can't get it wrong

I'm the meanest, toughest, baddest boy in town
I'm a thief, a liar, one who hunts you down
The final word in justice, and i'll fill you full of hate
So down upon my knees, I am about
To seal you fate

If we're good to each other...yeah
If we just take the time
Treat all men as your brother...yeah
Everything will be fine

When we're good to each other...yeah
You can feel in your heart
The love that all lovers...yeah
When they're apart

I'm the biggest, richest, righteous and strong
Devil plays the tune, i'll make you sing my song
Finger on the button and my eyes are on the prize
In case you had forgotten, I'm a master of disguise

So be good to each other...yeah
And I trust you will find
On the road to discover...yeah
That true love is blind

A reformer coke addict, puppet on a string
My papa gives me credit, so I'm living like a king
Vengence will be mine, I will collect my dues
I'm a walking Armageddon so the world can
Sing the blues

Donate some peace of mind
Invest in one another...yeah
A love of all mankind

So be good to each other...yeah
And I trust you will find
On the road to discover...yeah
That true love is blind

graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

UBLutwyche
15th May 2005, 12:14 AM
so stop telling i am only here to *uck around you piece of ****.
i am not herrassing any off you and never did<hr></blockquote>

:roll:

[ 15 May 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

happyukman 1981
15th May 2005, 12:20 AM
hey only trying to be nice i thought thats what people where like in here i,m terribly sorry if i,m wrong and thank you for the warm welcome if you only want the same people on here and for people not to try and cheer people up then fine make it an exclusive club SORRY FOR BEING NICE I WONT BOTHER IN FUTURE have a nice evening graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

paula1
15th May 2005, 01:44 AM
if i could lay my hand on my face,im board shitless.lmao :D
big love
paula
graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

pepper
15th May 2005, 01:59 AM
sheesh! and ur bored??????? well i need shooting LOL - pep falls in at silly oclock on 1st post! talk about 'blot copy book half cut ' LOLOLOLOL

IL BE SLOPING BACK UNDER AN ALIAS MORTIFIED ( AND Y CHANGE A HABIT OF LIFETIME HAHAH)

pepper
15th May 2005, 02:07 AM
aghhhhhhhh NOW im traumetised - not only have i attempted 1st post (blush to death) but somehow i did in duplicate??????

gawd....i hate all the intro and hello polite stuff seeing as i always mess up..........................ohh soz

pepper
15th May 2005, 02:21 AM
breaks out in a cold sweat...methinks i managed to dump my duplicate posts but its like - silly oclock and im seeing stuff in duplicate and i so GREEN about new forum posts ( and for once - im actually reasonably sober - honest! *wide eyed smiley* which is alarming.. *where's the harmless and unassuming smiley*{Panic}

xx pep

er and hello.............regs

Jolene
15th May 2005, 04:14 AM
Hello pepper and welcome! :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

elaine2005
15th May 2005, 04:51 AM
WELCOME

I used to love this little miss pepperpot books when i was a kid. She was always getting into grief.

Right ... im off , if dennis is still snoring im gonna put a pillow over his head. :roll: graemlins/laff.gif

butler
15th May 2005, 05:23 AM
graemlins/laff.gif Ahh you and Racy"B" been trading notes

I always sleep with one eye open

champane
15th May 2005, 07:43 AM
not been about for a little while see ive not missed nothing much then graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/love.gif

jahnus
15th May 2005, 12:28 PM
hmmmm and we still wonder why there is no world peace :roll: ........some people even have trouble to behave on a thing called "bulletin board" graemlins/bigwink.gif

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

pepper
15th May 2005, 12:51 PM
oh no! found lost posts> appologies ppl - i was blistering drunk late last night and joined board....and - yup - i managed to sound like a complete fruit loop

oooops sorry - me and my hangover will slope off now

xx pep ( who is named after the mrs pepperpot books btw! - brill books - totally O/T )