PDA

View Full Version : bournemouth

ubs4me
13th May 2005, 03:43 PM
Have the loonies ever had, or will they ever have a fanfest in bournemouth. :)

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 03:45 PM
no we havent fanfest has always been in brum!!
we have thought of changing the place, maybe to work around a gig, in a diffrent place, but loonies always say they want to go to brum, so we always end up going back to brum ;)

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 03:46 PM
Not to sure i think they all held in brum graemlins/bouncered.gif

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 03:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]Not to sure i think they all held in brum :D

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 03:51 PM
Bournemouth? You having a laugh? :D ;)

Don't mean to sound offensive or like a mean f***er :roll:

[ 13 May 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 03:54 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

micky hun ???? see my reply above for answer
:D <hr></blockquote>

Lol your reply wasnt there when i replied graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 03:59 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
Bournemouth? You having a laugh? :D ;)

[i]Don't mean to sound offensive or like a mean f***er Sean Lutwyche ]<hr></blockquote>

see what i mean, we would be lynched!!!!

and micky??? il let you off!!!!

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 04:00 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

and micky??? il let you off!!!!<hr></blockquote>

ubs4me
13th May 2005, 04:09 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
[b]Bournemouth? You having a laugh? :)

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 04:12 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ubs4me:

I know ub40 are from Birmingham and it only seems right it be there, but not all of us can get to Birmingham as we have famliy ties, what i ment was is that if there are any loonies going to bournemouth gig we could have a mini fanfest or a get together.
:) <hr></blockquote>
hi kerry
i see what you mean now,
im sure if you post onthe board just before the gig, a pub near to venue, that would be suitable for all going to find, you will have a great lil mini fest, thats what we usually do before one, royal albert hall, turned into an ace mini fest!!!