PDA

View Full Version : BT What about Ireland??

imported_Karen.77
13th May 2005, 10:46 AM
Was just wondering why Ireland wasn't included in the UK tour :(

Was really looking forward to you's coming, are there any plans to come over early next year. My fiancees freaking out cause now he has to try and think of something else to get me he he. He's running outa stuff from the shop
graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Rachel~B
13th May 2005, 11:07 AM
I'm certain they will add Irish dates...I have never known them not to tour Ireland...

besides Brian has to meet with his sweet Irish cousin :p

[ 13 May 2005: Message edited by: Rachel.B ]</p>

sweetsensation
13th May 2005, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Karen.77:
Was just wondering why Ireland wasn't included in the UK tour :(

<hr></blockquote>

;) graemlins/laff.gif awe I know what you mean Karen, I am sure they will be here....they better!! Or I will have to go over and slap someone Hard lol.

I'm thinking they might come here before the UK gigs kick off graemlins/bounce.gif fingers crossed anyway.

Welcome to the boards...hope you enjoy it here graemlins/friends.gif

Michelle graemlins/love.gif

paula1
13th May 2005, 11:15 AM
there is going to be irish dates,dep has said they will be announced later on,i take it there not confirmed as yet,keep your eye on the board tour info. graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

sweetsensation
13th May 2005, 11:16 AM
;)

Rachel~B
13th May 2005, 11:19 AM
twice in one year will be a record for this lil duckee graemlins/bigwink.gif

sweetsensation
13th May 2005, 11:21 AM
well lets just get u here the once :D graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ubs4me
13th May 2005, 11:21 AM
Welcome to bb karen, i hope they come to Ireland for you if not get your fiancee to start collecting these for you Astro 3D Glass Block,did you see these on the shop they are exspensive but a nice collectors peice

---------------------------------
Big love
kerry :)

Rachel~B
13th May 2005, 11:23 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]well lets just get u here the once :eek: graemlins/bigwink.gif

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 11:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>11.12.2005 Nottingham Arena
18.12.2005 Bournemouth Int. Centre <hr></blockquote>

Well if you notice guys. Theres a week gap between the Nottingham and Bournemouth gigs. So they could announce the Irish gigs between then. Then again they may not. Just a thought anyway :D

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 11:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
well lets just get u here the once graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif and I'll see how you behave before talking about the second visit ok? : <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif like your style

sweetsensation
13th May 2005, 11:35 AM
You have to make yourself clear from the start eh cookie ;) ...ducks can be dodgy graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
13th May 2005, 11:39 AM
You have to make yourself clear from the start eh cookie ;) ...ducks can be dodgy graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

not askin ya to eat me graemlins/bigwink.gif dodgy indeed!!!

*Cookie*
13th May 2005, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr> ...ducks can be dodgy :D

sweetsensation
13th May 2005, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:

not askin ya to eat me graemlins/bigwink.gif dodgy indeed!!!<hr></blockquote>

Thats not what you said earlier

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rachel~B
13th May 2005, 11:50 AM
[b]

Thats not what you said earlier

:D

HOMEGROWN BOY
13th May 2005, 12:28 PM
Just get on the SEA-CAT and come over the water too GLASGOW,the prices are cheap in december. :)

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

style jc
13th May 2005, 11:44 PM
ah they will come to good old eire.and i cant wait.i feel they will come hear b fore uk tour.so much to look forward to single album and gigs cool :) :) :) :D