PDA

View Full Version : ub40 feat. frans bauer update

dutchy
12th May 2005, 06:31 PM
Hi all
Sorrie it took so long for this long awaited update, last time [ december last yr i think], the song als srerren aan de hemel staan translated in english something like when stars are in heaven was about to be recorded, but herr frans bauer had some problems in the studio with the ubbies [ see thread from december orso]. the both sorted things out and trying to get this song added extra on the new ub40 cd but another battle started, after the guys told frans not to wear tight undies, he appeared compleet naked [ he looked funny the ubbies told me].
But ok we can't see on the cd he is naked so they started to rehearsel, frans sounded much better than the last meeting, the song turned out very well, but problem now is: how will they do the performance life?
:(
Will be continued.

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy

dutchy
12th May 2005, 07:03 PM
no frans bauer fans here?

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Dees
12th May 2005, 07:22 PM
:p

Wilma123
12th May 2005, 08:09 PM
This is great news. my husband like this and now Iam too. ;)

dutchy
13th May 2005, 07:33 PM
hi, did you now frans is the brother of bob the builder?

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

citrona
14th May 2005, 10:24 AM
frans bauwer hi is a traveler from holland but a like ub40 more don't like his song's a ame a gipsy gipsy's don't like franske bauwer :D graemlins/love.gif ALI graemlins/love.gif ALI

dutchy
18th May 2005, 04:54 PM
a lot of gypsy's do though.

jahnus
18th May 2005, 05:34 PM
there are known in england as pikey's not gypsy's....just for information ;)

greetings jahnus graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

dutchy
23rd October 2006, 11:58 PM
And yes, this was back in the old da :grin: :grin: :grin: