PDA

View Full Version : SHEFFIELD!!!!

brookie_uk
12th May 2005, 04:15 PM
Hi all,

I thought I would register and join the forum. Well i am 21 and I love UB40. I have been to see them the past 2 times in Sheffield. They are coming again this december and have booked it already. i am just 5 rows form the front. i can't wait.

I think they are the best band of all time, and they are still going after all these years!! Man, the past 2 concerts I went to were fantastic. they send goose bumps all over my body when listenening to them. The only thing i was disapointed with is that Chrissie wasn't there. I love to listen to 'I got U Babe'. Fantastic.

Does anybody know if she is going to be with them this year. Is anybody else going to sheffield?

ubs4me
12th May 2005, 04:23 PM
hi there welcome to bb hope you have fun

:) graemlins/friends.gif

*Cookie*
12th May 2005, 04:23 PM
welcome to the board, i was at sheffield last time and agree wit hyou it was awsome,
not doing shefield this time even tho its the closest venue to me, am doing all the others instead
:D

Helena
12th May 2005, 04:24 PM
welcome brookie :)

i'm not going to sheffield myself but i'm sure there are a few on here that are. hope you have a really nice time graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Ajay
12th May 2005, 04:58 PM
Hi Brookie
hope you have a good time at sheffield , i am going to manchester only but one my favourite UB concerts was in sheffield at the Don Valley stadium. Great crowd there then and i am sure they will be this year aswell .

Ajay

Eagle
12th May 2005, 05:01 PM
WELCOME TO THE BB

UB40IB32
12th May 2005, 05:03 PM
Hi Brookie I'm not going to sheffield but birmingham I also enjoy the concerts a lot I get in a constant groof :D hope you enjoy sheffield and your time on the bb welcome graemlins/friends.gif

gaynorubfan05
12th May 2005, 05:34 PM
welcome to the board

i am going to see them at nec 20 dec for first time

from gaynor :D

silverUB
12th May 2005, 05:35 PM
Welcome graemlins/beer.gif

Amanda x

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

STING
12th May 2005, 06:48 PM
hi Brookie
i'll definitely be at sheff seeing as it's my home town. i got presale tickets and ended up with row 16 so good on ya that ya managed to get such great seats!!!

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxxxxx :D :D

kadey
12th May 2005, 06:59 PM
Hi Brookie I've also got row 16 block c, pretty crap seats this time, I've usually had row 3, never mind I know it will be worth it :) :)

MAYBETOMORROW
13th May 2005, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the UB40 Board! :)

brookie_uk
13th May 2005, 08:30 AM
Thats strage that you got presale and were that far back. I booked day after they went on sale and got 5 rows from front. I think I am on C (seats 3 and 4).

I'm getting mi groove on already :D graemlins/smokin.gif

STING
13th May 2005, 08:52 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by brookie_uk:
[b]Thats strage that you got presale and were that far back. I booked day after they went on sale and got 5 rows from front. I think I am on C (seats 3 and 4).

I'm getting mi groove on already :D :D :D

paulaw
13th May 2005, 09:23 AM
Welcome to loonieland!!!!

:D :D :D

I'll be at the Sheffield gig, although I too have crap seats, but nevermind, at least I'm going!!

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

Paula
xxxxx

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 09:28 AM
Welcome to the bb Brookie nobody knows the line up yet for the gigs i think that will be kept a surprise or at least the best it can lol (we always manage to get it out of BT) :D

josie
13th May 2005, 12:45 PM
Im going to Sheffield too.Got block A row 13 and that was the pre-sale,best seats ive had in ages though so im still pleased.Got my tickets have you got yours Brookie?

josie
13th May 2005, 12:47 PM
Im going to Sheffield too.Got block A row 13 and that was the pre-sale,best seats ive had in ages though so im still pleased.Got my tickets have you got yours Brookie?

Matt Pacino
13th May 2005, 05:39 PM
I will be there ,block A row 3. Nice to have another Sheffield'er on the board !!!!!! :) :D ;)

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 06:11 PM
I got second row for Sheffield :D Can't wait :D

Jolene
13th May 2005, 07:54 PM
Welcome brookie :)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Cherry Campbell
14th May 2005, 02:24 AM
I SHALL BE THERE WITH ME TRIGGER HAPPY WIG BLOCKING YOUR VIEW!!!SEE YOU THERE graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif