PDA

View Full Version : For Margaret/Dep

Mick_f
12th May 2005, 02:26 PM
Margaret im gonna be real cheeky here lol any chance dep can come up with some sort of payment plan for us loonies to purchase the special items for the 25th anniv :D i know i would appreciate not missing out on them and so would alot of others and us fans dont ask much :D

Lauraub40
12th May 2005, 06:54 PM
I second that

*Cookie*
12th May 2005, 06:59 PM
thats not a bad idea 35. a month is a lot of money,
perhaps dep could do a pre order agreement, ie you let them know which ones you want (presumably all) so dep reserve you your set, and you could then pay for each one over two months? 17.50 a month, or pay so much a month then when you have payed the full amount they post you your goodies,

like the way you think micky

Mick_f
12th May 2005, 07:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
perhaps dep could do a pre order agreement, ie you let them know which ones you want (presumably all) so dep reserve you your set, and you could then pay for each one over two months? 17.50 a month, or pay so much a month then when you have payed the full amount they post you your goodies,

like the way you think micky<hr></blockquote>

Worth a try lol wouldnt be so bad if was just one or 2 but the everyday things just dont allow the funds.

Skirge, The Chef
12th May 2005, 07:25 PM
I think that would work if these were goign to be mass produced but with them only being in small numbers I think they wont have any problem selling them all. Would be a shame for loonies to miss out on them though, a sort of installment get when you have paid scheme....

Mick_f
13th May 2005, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
I think that would work if these were goign to be mass produced but with them only being in small numbers I think they wont have any problem selling them all. Would be a shame for loonies to miss out on them though, a sort of installment get when you have paid scheme....<hr></blockquote>
Thats the only trouble it dont say if they Ltd edition or not

ubs4me
13th May 2005, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:
[b]Margaret im gonna be real cheeky here lol any chance dep can come up with some sort of payment plan for us loonies to purchase the special items for the 25th anniv :)

Burden of shame
13th May 2005, 01:35 PM
Yea i think its a good idea...I'm sure they could arrange it. They'd certainly sell more!

Twinkle
13th May 2005, 02:17 PM
That would be a great help to the majority of us. Im sure we all want all of them but like fellow loonies have stated, its a bit much all at once. Surely u can do something for us graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Twinkle
13th May 2005, 11:18 PM
BTTT

UB40 FILES
13th May 2005, 11:34 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
perhaps dep could do a pre order agreement, ie you let them know which ones you want (presumably all) so dep reserve you your set, and you could then pay for each one over two months? 17.50 a month, <hr></blockquote>

Yeah this should be great for me to ;)
Hope DEP can do this for us all

Mick_f
14th May 2005, 12:43 PM
BTTT graemlins/bouncered.gif

*Cookie*
14th May 2005, 12:52 PM
graemlins/beer.gif