PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know

ubs4me
12th May 2005, 11:22 AM
hi ya peeps,does anybody know if ub40 are going to release any of there muched love videos on dvd
------------------------------
Big luv
kerry :)

Helena
12th May 2005, 11:24 AM
which ones? you mean the music videos or all the old films etc? graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

ubs4me
12th May 2005, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
[b]which ones? you mean the music videos or all the old films etc? :)

Helena
12th May 2005, 11:41 AM
a lot of the music videos are on 21st dvd in case you havn't got that. not all of them were included though - they may get released in the future though - who knows. none of the old films or live footage, LOL vids and UB40 Live etc have ever been put on dvd. The only dvd's available are 21st, Story of Reggae and Homegrown in Holland and some of the old Germany concerts have been unofficially released. If you do want any fottage on dvd that hasn't been released then visit Rossy's site as he can convert you vidoes onto dvd and you can also buy addituional stuff off him like the missing music videos and rare fottage. hope this helps graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Mick_f
12th May 2005, 12:27 PM
Hi Kerry i think ive asked this question of BT before and was told the record companies just wouldnt see it as a viable scheme as there wouldnt be alot of call for them its not enough that us loonies want them which is a shame graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

ubs4me
12th May 2005, 01:36 PM
well i think there would im sure everybody on here would like them you can't get much better than a dvd the quality is much better i'd love to have labour of love on dvd
--------------------------
Big luv
kerry :)