PDA

View Full Version : UB fans Downunder

Bradford Boy
12th May 2005, 09:48 AM
Guy's / Gal's how are you getting copies of the new album? and if so where are we expecting it's release in Oz?

Also any news on a the Tour downunder (The homegrown was the first in 5 yrs and was just FAB!)

Cheers graemlins/beer.gif Bradford Boy

ausiedeb
12th May 2005, 10:34 AM
G'day mate... see my post :D and.. p.m for ya!

B.T says they should be touring in January/February next year .... great news for us :D

a gathering of UB Loonies down under is definately on the cards! ;)

graemlins/beer.gif

Lord F
12th May 2005, 10:51 AM
if my mathematics are correct i should have the lottery up by then so i will join you :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

jac'z
12th May 2005, 01:41 PM
I've just ordered my copy of the new album from www.2cd-wow.biz (http://www.2cd-wow.biz) for $24.99 with free postage to be released 20th June with bonus dvd

jac

ubs4me
12th May 2005, 01:49 PM
I'd love to go to aus and to go there to see ub40 would be the iceing on the cake
:)

The Prisoner
12th May 2005, 07:07 PM
Sun Sea Sex Drink and UB40!

Woo Hoo!

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th May 2005, 07:09 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord F:
if my mathematics are correct i should have the lottery up by then so i will join you :D
<hr></blockquote>

We'll reserve a seat at the pub for you then!!

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
13th May 2005, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ThePrisoner:
[b]Sun Sea Sex Drink and UB40!

Woo Hoo!

Pris. :D graemlins/laff.gif

Carlene Lydia
13th May 2005, 01:02 PM
Hey Al,

I'll probably be ordering mine from Play.com they have it for 10.99 (including bonus DVD)..... No one has the album for release here in Oz yet, am checking with Sanity online if they have a release date for it yet.... if and when I get a response I'll be sure to post it up.

as deb mentioned, BT said there's a possiblity of a tour jan/feb!!! Can't wait for it!!!!!

:)