PDA

View Full Version : 22nd dec concert

madness
12th May 2005, 04:16 AM
did anyone else buy tickets for the 22nd dec concert for nec to get letter saying no concert contracted.
not all bad news the nec were helpful and gave me better seats for the 21st gig block b row 4 was in block c row 7.
nice **** up nec.

many rivers to cross
dave and gaynor

TRACY B
12th May 2005, 09:31 AM
yes i did .Got letter yesterday and phoned them up did not get better seats though was you told that the 2 dates are 3 quarters sold out and they could well put 22nd on sale . :eek:

imported_Treez
13th May 2005, 06:27 PM
I too had booked tickets for 22nd and got a letter. Phoned NEC and they offered me cr*p tickets, so said I would wait and see if 22nd went ahead. I got a phone call an hour later to say that they had sorted it out and got some really good seats for 20th. I have also been told that should the 22nd go ahead I will get first refusal for the tickets I had originally booked for 22nd. Not a bad deal considering I was worried about their **** up! :cool: graemlins/smokin.gif

UBLutwyche
13th May 2005, 06:32 PM
Cool :p :p

graemlins/bounce.gif

aliforever
14th May 2005, 10:42 AM
i am going to that concert i am in block a row 3 i got my tickets the first day they came out!

Poesiemau
14th May 2005, 11:41 AM
Judging by all of this, looks like good seats are being withold from sales doesn't it? Don't get me wrong, i'm happy for everyone getting better seats more to the front. But when you call NEC and tell them about this, they pretend not to have seats in the front anymore... it's like the three monkeys... see nothing, say nothing, hear nothing :(

jadloz
14th May 2005, 09:14 PM
I bought tickets for this gig & I haven't received a letter YET! :confused:

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: jadloz ]

[ 14 May 2005: Message edited by: jadloz ]</p>