PDA

View Full Version : [email]UB40@hotmail.co.uk[/email] For Sale!

The Prisoner
11th May 2005, 08:55 PM
Guys,
Check this out

ub40@hotmail.co.uk (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=53251&item=7514932341&rd=1)

What the ****?

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

STING
11th May 2005, 08:56 PM
fkin loon!!! :roll: :roll:

Helena
11th May 2005, 09:02 PM
hey don't laff lol. i bought it off ebay ages ago and have never used it so i thought i'd sell it on graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

The Prisoner
11th May 2005, 09:17 PM
Seriously?

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

*Cookie*
11th May 2005, 09:19 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
[b]hey don't laff lol. i bought it off ebay ages ago and have never used it so i thought i'd sell it on :D graemlins/laff.gif

Helena
11th May 2005, 09:19 PM
yeah seriously graemlins/laff.gif . i bought it ages ago and i've nver used it and don't think i ever will. and i'm tryin to raise some cash at the mo so i thought i'd ge rid of it. whilst i have it i keep having to sign in every month to keep it going but i can't be arsed any more. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Rachel~B
11th May 2005, 09:40 PM
;) good luck babes graemlins/friends.gif

singerman
11th May 2005, 09:47 PM
lol @ helena, good luck hun, but makes me wonder if its a dodgy item seeing as it comes with free postage graemlins/laff.gif rick.x graemlins/beer.gif

Helena
11th May 2005, 10:06 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by singerman:
lol @ helena, good luck hun, but makes me wonder if its a dodgy item seeing as it comes with free postage graemlins/laff.gif rick.x graemlins/beer.gif <hr></blockquote>

though about charging but in the end thought i'd be nice and post it for free. graemlins/laff.gif

Nitroid 913
11th May 2005, 11:04 PM
H are u serious ?

Hotmail addresses are free though, isn't it a bit dodgy doing that ?

Also when u registered for it, did u sign it up with all ur contact details ? like your name address etc ?

graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

ausiedeb
12th May 2005, 01:28 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

MAYBETOMORROW
12th May 2005, 07:54 AM
Best of luck Helena :)

Rachel~B
12th May 2005, 08:10 AM
the COW bought it... :D

Helena
12th May 2005, 08:40 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
the COW bought it... :D <hr></blockquote>

thanks mate thats what i thought. If i'd got it free in the first place then of course i wouldn't sell it. But seeing as i paid for it i'm hardly gonna give it away for free. I'm not desparate to sell it so if no-one bids on it i won't really care. I'm just getting sick of having to sign in every month to keep it activated. And Hazz there is nothing in the personal details at the mo but they can be filled in.

elaine2005
12th May 2005, 09:53 AM
If you make any money off it helena let me kno pls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> runs off to register ub40@every single free email i can find.
while im at it ill do madonna, eminiem , elvis etc. :)

Helena
12th May 2005, 09:59 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
If you make any money off it helena let me kno pls.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> runs off to register ub40@every single free email i can find.
while im at it ill do madonna, eminiem , elvis etc. :) <hr></blockquote>

Have no idea if it's legal elaine lol. Hadn't really thought about it to be honest. All i know is someone sold this a few months ago on ebay and no-one batted an eyelid then. I bought it thinking it would be cool to use it but my normal addy is registered so many places now that i thought it'd be too much of a pain to change. And i keep having to log in every month as you do with hotmail so that they don't block the account. I didn't wanna give it away as i'd paid for it and need to make the money back. Oh and if yer thinking of registering with loadsa different band names then i wouldn't bother lol. I think it's already been done by the bloke that sold this 1 to me.

[ 12 May 2005: Message edited by: Helena ]</p>

elaine2005
12th May 2005, 10:04 AM
:( * sob *

i could have sold it to another elaine who supported blues. :D

Helena
12th May 2005, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
:( * sob *

i could have sold it to another elaine who supported blues. :D <hr></blockquote>

ya know i think your actually the only one that supports blues - let alone the only elaine that supports em :p

elaine2005
12th May 2005, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:

ya know i think your actually the only one that supports blues - let alone the only elaine that supports em :p <hr></blockquote>

U know ... i was waiting 4 that ( or something similar )
:p

Helena
12th May 2005, 10:34 AM

U know ... i was waiting 4 that ( or something similar )
:p <hr></blockquote>

oh yeah i forgot theres two of you. never mind though - at least you got each other to consol every time they lose :p

Rossy
12th May 2005, 10:36 AM
I remember bidding on that lol so it was you who out bidded me
haha LOL
Rossy :) :) :)