PDA

View Full Version : This bonus DVD thingy (BT?)

Skirge, The Chef
11th May 2005, 03:50 PM
This bonus DVD thats with WYFF album, do we know if it is a limited edition thing? or will everyone be lucky enough to get a copy ?
and also do we think this is what BT was on about when he said that they had been recording something that was nothign to do with RAH gig ?

[ 11 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

Mick_f
11th May 2005, 03:55 PM
At the minute m8 i think its a case of wait and see lol but would be sure its what BT was on about im wondering if its footage of them rehersing for the album and putting it together or could be the gig they did with shaggy graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

Skirge, The Chef
11th May 2005, 04:01 PM
Tell me about it m8, its going to be a long long wait until June 20th to find out but even longer wait until December 1oth :eek: :eek: :eek:

tess
11th May 2005, 04:05 PM
surely DEP will keep us informed of any new dvd or at least someone here will get wind of it,hope so....

from tess x graemlins/friends.gif

Skirge, The Chef
11th May 2005, 04:07 PM
This new dvd is a bonus dvd that comes with WYFF new album. Or so play.com list it with anyway. :D

tess
11th May 2005, 04:21 PM
so lets hope the shops will be doing the same as i want buy my album in the shops to make sure of the record sales.alot of fans will be gutted if there are only a few as you said.

from tess x graemlins/friends.gif

Mick_f
11th May 2005, 04:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
This new dvd is a bonus dvd that comes with WYFF new album. Or so play.com list it with anyway. :D <hr></blockquote>
i think ive only seen the Bonus Dvd mentioned on play.com sofar
:eek:

UBLutwyche
11th May 2005, 04:37 PM
The DVD version is an official release. It will be sold in the shops. DOn't worry about that. Not sure if its a limited edition. I din't think it is. The catalogue number is DEPCDX23 :D

We have KASG single being released in less than 4 weeks. Its a 2 part CD. Both have KASG and the song Gotta Tell Someone. The 2nd part includes one of the tracks from summer dub entitled Shotta Dub. Millie reckons it could be the dub version of Young Guns :D . The 2nd part also includes the video to KASG. Thats the 6 June. :D

tess
11th May 2005, 05:28 PM
great news...thanks shaun,cant wait now for the 6th june. :D

from tess x graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif