PDA

View Full Version : Dont Understand it

Mick_f
11th May 2005, 02:34 PM
Its the ubies 25th year where is all the hype from what ive heard the tickets are prety plain the Gig posters dont really say alot about it why is everything so low key ???

tess
11th May 2005, 02:41 PM
maybe there will be more things at the concert,like a special program,or mug.i know there are going to be t-shirts done with the anniversary on.we will have to see,

from tess x graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

ubs4me
11th May 2005, 02:43 PM
i know what you mean they aint nothing to look at they are the same as last concert then again they might be more special signed by the band (i hope) :)

tess
11th May 2005, 05:49 PM
check out the shop-now they are special.

from tess x graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Mick_f
11th May 2005, 05:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tess:
check out the shop-now they are special.

from tess x graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif <hr></blockquote>

Awww Dont lol already seen it and just like the concerts cant afford it

Skirge, The Chef
11th May 2005, 05:52 PM
Didnt Brian say they really did not want to make a huge fuss about, seeing as they did the huge fuss thing for their 21st :D

tess
11th May 2005, 05:55 PM
YES BUT NO BUT....WE WANT TO MAKE A FUSS AND LET EVERYONE KNOW.

ITS NOT MANY BANDS THAT CAN SAY THERE STILL GOING STRONG AFTER 25YRS.

from tess x graemlins/friends.gif

Mick_f
11th May 2005, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Skirge:
Didnt Brian say they really did not want to make a huge fuss about, seeing as they did the huge fuss thing for their 21st :D <hr></blockquote>

True but then 25 yrs and still going strong is something to fuss about lol graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

ubs4me
11th May 2005, 06:05 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by tess:
[b]check out the shop-now they are special.

from tess x :)

*Cookie*
11th May 2005, 06:10 PM
have to agree, i thought it would be special, 25th anniversary should be something diffrent, maybe special guests diffrent at each gig
hmmm jimmy cliff at one
ken boothe at another
bring on the farthers!!!

but then again im just happy to be doing loads of gigs!!! :D
still gotta find a way of telling hubbie what ive planned graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Mick_f
11th May 2005, 07:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
have to agree, i thought it would be special, 25th anniversary should be something diffrent, maybe special guests diffrent at each gig
hmmm jimmy cliff at one
ken boothe at another
bring on the farthers!!!

but then again im just happy to be doing loads of gigs!!! :D
still gotta find a way of telling hubbie what ive planned graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>
Omg dont even go there with the fathers i will be well gutted if that happened and i missed it
graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
11th May 2005, 07:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:

Omg dont even go there with the fathers i will be well gutted if that happened and i missed it
graemlins/laff.gif <hr></blockquote>

sorry pm for ya

ausiedeb
11th May 2005, 11:57 PM
YES BUT NO BUT....WE WANT TO MAKE A FUSS AND LET EVERYONE KNOW.

ITS NOT MANY BANDS THAT CAN SAY THERE STILL GOING STRONG AFTER 25YRS. <hr></blockquote>

Apart from the Rolling Stones.... But then again, they're so old now, they're farting dust!

We definately need to celebrate UB's 25th year!!

graemlins/beer.gif

Mick_f
12th May 2005, 01:10 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ausiedeb:
[b]

Apart from the Rolling Stones.... But then again, they're so old now, they're farting dust!

We definately need to celebrate UB's 25th year!!

:D