PDA

View Full Version : Down Memory Lane

Mick_f
11th May 2005, 09:13 AM
im sat at min listening to the lol2 video It sure brings back some Memories from the past :D Alis voice is just as good now as back then infact none have really changed They most def like a bottle of the red stuff and aged well. graemlins/bouncered.gif

UB40IB32
11th May 2005, 09:19 AM
Yes sure is, looking at the tapes makes me realise i'm aging as well :D but he i'm aging with some great music beside me UB40 graemlins/love.gif

butler
11th May 2005, 09:28 AM
Yep I was in New Zealand when that vid came out brother and a whole lot of good memorys come a floodin back in, "Singer Man" " Tears From Eyes Keep On Falling", Aoteroa land of the long white cloud man what a place dem a dread dread dread down there and I do mean that in the positive, positive vibration yeah, yeah bro LOL2 good times good music and Ali off his tree captured for all time lol :D love it like that like that...

butler
11th May 2005, 09:32 AM
I been here and I been there, it's the same most everwhere.... BIG love

sandyub404
11th May 2005, 02:16 PM
yeah love that video, love it love it love it. they just keep getting better though don't they. graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
12th May 2005, 04:25 AM
Yep, those times were good, I'd just started university and I lived and breathed the LOL II album!

:cool:

madness
12th May 2005, 04:30 AM
think lol 2 is bands fav album they seem to do all tracks live at there concerts but is a great album

many rivers to cross
dave and gaynor

Bradford Boy
12th May 2005, 10:18 AM
"Like That" "Like That" "Like That" "Luv It" "Luv It" Luv It".

Bradford Boy graemlins/beer.gif

ubs4me
12th May 2005, 10:53 AM
Love its, yes there is a lot of memories thats when i first started going out with my other half and like ub40 we just keep going getting better with time. I love groovin

:)
i,m just groovin i can't stop groovin, groovin till i die

[ 12 May 2005: Message edited by: ubs4me ]</p>

The Prisoner
12th May 2005, 07:09 PM
Agreed.

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

Mick_f
12th May 2005, 07:25 PM
Out of all of the albums there is just something about lol2 it just seems to be the first one im drawn to every time i want to listen to one of there albums its just got a magnetism about it :D