PDA

View Full Version : Exotic places!!!!!

Waltjo
10th May 2005, 11:29 AM
Having read Tiamaria's post :D Which exotic place would you most like to see UB40 performing???
St Lucia sounds perfect to me or Jamaica :cool: :cool:

Lord F
10th May 2005, 11:32 AM
Hawaii or jamaica either would do :D

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Omodumbi II
10th May 2005, 11:34 AM
My favorite island is Bonaire (not only for the Dutch food!)
And..........I have not been in Jamaica yet. I have been to all the other islands but not Jamaica.

Twinkle
10th May 2005, 11:39 AM
Barbados is my dads home country...would love to go and see them there

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Lord F
10th May 2005, 11:40 AM
my garden under my fake palm tree graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Robinsduvet
10th May 2005, 11:43 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord F:
my garden under my fake palm tree graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif <hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

ubs4me
10th May 2005, 11:44 AM
Sorry to spoil it, i would like my sitting room,i could put the heating up high chuck in a few tropical drinks some palms maybe. You cant get much better than that. (well i cant anyway)
:D

Robinsduvet
10th May 2005, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Twinkle:
Barbados is my dads home country...would love to go and see them there

<hr></blockquote>

OH YEAH NOW THATS SOUNDS GREAT :D

BARBADOS IS SUCH A LOVELY PLACE

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

paula1
10th May 2005, 12:10 PM
would love to go to hawaii,as lynne and lee went last year and it looked fab.
big love
paula graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Mick_f
10th May 2005, 12:40 PM
Think mine would have to be Jamaica graemlins/bouncered.gif

council house
10th May 2005, 02:58 PM
I went to Seychelles about 15 years ago about one month before UB40 did a concert there and remember thinking how cool it would be to see them there.

I think that they got into a bit of trouble with the local constabulary graemlins/smokin.gif

if u know what I mean... and I think they got there passports stamped with a big 'Not Allowed Back In' graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 10 May 2005: Message edited by: council house ]</p>

*Cookie*
10th May 2005, 04:32 PM
would love to go to south africa again to see them
only this time it would be nive if the band TURNED UP!!!
:mad:

Waltjo
10th May 2005, 06:41 PM
What happened then Cookie, why did they not turn up?? any reason given :roll: :roll:

silverUB
10th May 2005, 06:44 PM
think I would also like to see them play in hawaii. graemlins/love.gif

robh
10th May 2005, 06:49 PM
the maldives wicked.

Skirge, The Chef
10th May 2005, 06:51 PM
My sitting room would be good I can make it look very exotic or do i mean erotic? LOL
oh well anywhere is good for me UB40 live :D nothing better. graemlins/bouncepurple.gif

Rachel~B
10th May 2005, 06:56 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by council house:
I went to Seychelles about 15 years ago about one month before UB40 did a concert there and remember thinking how cool it would be to see them there.

I think that they got into a bit of trouble with the local constabulary graemlins/smokin.gif

if u know what I mean... and I think they got there passports stamped with a big 'Not Allowed Back In' graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 10 May 2005: Message edited by: council house ]<hr></blockquote>

rofl...still have the news paper cuttings graemlins/laff.gif

Jolene
10th May 2005, 07:02 PM
Theres this little island off the coast of Cancun Mexico called Isla Mujeres, they've got the best margaritas and burritos, yuuummmm. Would love to see them perform there....on the beach. Jamaica or Cuba would be nice too :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Frankie
10th May 2005, 07:08 PM
Brazil would be awesome graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

UB40IB32
10th May 2005, 09:43 PM
Hawai or Jamaica, never been there before would be nice to be on an island in the sun and watch UB40 graemlins/love.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
11th May 2005, 02:01 AM
Jamaica is a natural choice, however the lads would rock in FIJI :cool: graemlins/smokin.gif

Seahorse
11th May 2005, 07:02 AM
My back garden on the south west coast of Florida, sun sea sand and............... my boys. What more could a girl ask for. :D

[ 11 May 2005: Message edited by: Seahorse ]</p>

al.b
11th May 2005, 03:33 PM
Don't care as long as the sun shines and about 85 degres thats all we ask for....

Main thing is could they hurry up and announce one of these places as we are getting the old itchy feet again.....

if they want advise with there tour schedule or need some one as an advance party to suss thing out we would be happy few ideas

FIJI
DUBAI
SOUTH AFRICA
BOTSWANA
ANY SOUTH AMERICA
CAMBODIA
INDIA
VIETNAM
OMAN
BALI
SAMOA
TONGA