PDA

View Full Version : fav all time song

robh
10th May 2005, 09:42 AM
best song ever must be tyler..... graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/beer.gif

lv r

Mick_f
10th May 2005, 09:49 AM
Ive got many but think my all time fav so far is Guns in the Ghetto :D graemlins/bouncered.gif

Lord F
10th May 2005, 09:51 AM
best live song, maybe tomorrow
best on cd, silent witness
best karaoke song, kingston town ;)

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

HOMEGROWN BOY
10th May 2005, 09:56 AM
I like them all. :p

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

ausiedeb
10th May 2005, 10:24 AM
G'day... um now that is a diffcult one, as I change my favourites everyweek! (must be a gemini thing :D ).. so I'll pass on this one as I love them all! ;)

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Helena
10th May 2005, 10:31 AM
got three - Sing our own song, guns in the ghetto and since i met you lady. but sing our own song is me all time fav graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

ubs4me
10th May 2005, 11:32 AM
Thats a hard one i love them all i supose they are all my fav's

----------------------------
Big luv
kerry
graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Waltjo
10th May 2005, 11:39 AM
Debs you a Gemini as well :D Like you, mine changes every week or day even graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

sandyub404
10th May 2005, 02:39 PM
love em all, but listening to DROP ON BY alot at the moment.

Skirge, The Chef
10th May 2005, 02:47 PM
Its a dam hard thing to choose but seeing as Sing our own song, was the track that got me hooked on UB40 it has to be that graemlins/smokin.gif

john(ub40)p
10th May 2005, 05:56 PM
:D SHOWING ME AGE NOW :D BUT THE EARLY DAYS HOLD VERY FOND MEMORIES ALSO LATTER BIG LOVE JOHN graemlins/smokin.gif

gaynorubfan05
10th May 2005, 06:02 PM
i had always love red red wine when it came out in 1983 but it was in dec 2003 when their rugby world cup song swing low came out got me more into the band and i been listening to their music ever since and i now into their new song kiss and say goodbye but i also like breakfast in bed but i loves all their songs

from gaynor :)

Bembo
10th May 2005, 06:08 PM
tuff one that depends what mood im in,but the key of UB44,is awsome,fav cover is defo my best girl that tingles me everytime...but they r all brilliant, :D
ub always,,,xx
graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/laff.gif

robh
10th May 2005, 06:17 PM
first got interested in 1980 when i was 16 and followed them ever since also iam showing my age :) :D graemlins/smokin.gif

UB40IB32
10th May 2005, 09:37 PM
Like them all but my favs are don't break my heart, red red wine and maybe tomorrow and ofcourse mr. fix it and sweet sensation because robin :D

Steve Skeggs
10th May 2005, 09:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Helena:
got three - Sing our own song, guns in the ghetto and since i met you lady. but sing our own song is me all time fav graemlins/bouncegrey.gif <hr></blockquote>

Can't choose a favorite, depends on my mood, but I have to agee with Helena, when I play 'since i met you lady', I usually play it over and over.

Just Bianca
10th May 2005, 09:46 PM
Can't help falling in love, Mr. Fix it, My best girl, Until my dying day, but my most favorite song is Love it when you smile!!!!!!

I love all the easy songs of UB40, so i am very happy with Kiss & say goodbye.
When i'm honest there are to many songs that i like so much, it depends in what mood i am.

Love Bianca

by the way "since i met you lady" is also great, and now i stop lol

MAYBETOMORROW
11th May 2005, 02:11 AM
To choose just one UB40 song is too hard!

Best songs at the last concert were "Maybe Tomorrow" and "Red Red Wine"

Others that grab me are "Sweet Sensation", "Watchdogs", "Come Out To Play", "Please Don't Make Me Cry" and "Lisa"

:)

David Giancarlo
11th May 2005, 06:13 AM
That's a difficult question because i'd have to choose at least 2 or 3 songs from each albun. :p

Seahorse
11th May 2005, 07:13 AM
Don't have a favourite. Each time a track changes on the CD 'thats' my favourite. Just love them all, it's much to hard for me to choose. Although I must admit I do prefer the very early stuff. :D