PDA

View Full Version : New Album/Single in USA??????

Baggariddim
9th May 2005, 05:50 PM
HI PEEPS,
Can anyone tell me why ub40 gets released in UK before USA/North America? Shouldn't it be at the same time. I feel like back in the day that's how it used to be. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope the promotions for the album will get the band radio play here. And, to get the band back to play here in the states. HAve missed many summers without a UB40 concert.
WE LOVE UB40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE,
Bagga...............

Waltjo
9th May 2005, 07:40 PM
graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

Jolene
9th May 2005, 08:11 PM
Hi Bagga :)

I'm not sure how it works really. I do know that Brian said something recently about talking to some promotors or a record company (sorry I dont remember exactly) in the USA. For possible release of the new album here. He also said though that if they can't get visas to play here then its sorta pointless to even release an album here that they can't promote with a tour.

Brian, sorry if I've mis-quoted. :)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Shiva
10th May 2005, 06:24 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene:
Hi Bagga :)

I'm not sure how it works really. I do know that Brian said something recently about talking to some promotors or a record company (sorry I dont remember exactly) in the USA. For possible release of the new album here. He also said though that if they can't get visas to play here then its sorta pointless to even release an album here that they can't promote with a tour.

Brian, sorry if I've mis-quoted. :)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene<hr></blockquote>

i havnt heard anything new from them here in years....time like this i wish i lived in the UK
lol
graemlins/love.gif