PDA

View Full Version : Ub40 is getting better and better

Heiki
9th May 2005, 02:58 PM
Ub40 gets better and better on stage isnt it? when i see video's of them in their early years and when im watch the homegrown dvd,

i want to say a whole story but my dyslectie is getting into my way so i cant do it.. maybe better for you people lol

graemlins/love.gif Heike

robs mrs fix it
9th May 2005, 06:18 PM
hi got the dvd myself and it dont matter how many times you watch it you can never get bored of it.now i got other dvds from ubs but homegrown is the best...........linda :)

Mick_f
9th May 2005, 06:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by robs mr fix it:
hi got the dvd myself and it dont matter how many times you watch it you can never get bored of it.now i got other dvds from ubs but homegrown is the best...........linda :) <hr></blockquote>
Have to agree i love all the early stuff but for me the homegrown dvd is the best
graemlins/bouncered.gif

UB40IB32
9th May 2005, 06:25 PM
Yes same here played homegrown a 1000 times or more still not bored of it I sleep, eat and breath UB40 :D

Angel.
9th May 2005, 06:33 PM
Yep love homegrown :D

Love Angelxx

gaynorubfan05
9th May 2005, 06:35 PM
i like the homegrown in holland dvd
it is brilliant and loves the music very much

from gaynor :D

robs mrs fix it
9th May 2005, 06:41 PM
yes i no what you mean if i go on the net i put headphones on and ubs in the cd drive .i get into my car ubs go.have not seen them in concert yet as there concerts to far away.but i am going to plymouth in dec to see them and cant wait..........linda :)

Waltjo
9th May 2005, 07:39 PM
Hey Heiki, you are doing brilliantly, don't let anything stop you from posting on here :D :D You carry on graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/friends.gif

citrona
9th May 2005, 09:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gaynorubfan05:
i like the homegrown in holland dvd
it is brilliant and loves the music very much

from gaynor :D <hr></blockquote>

UB40 is the best graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif c' est la vie graemlins/love.gif ALI

MAYBETOMORROW
10th May 2005, 03:01 AM
You're right, every year they just get better!! :)

ausiedeb
10th May 2005, 03:24 AM
like a fine wine.... :D

I've got the bottle, bring me your cup
pop the cork, and try a sup
and when your empty, I'll fill you up
we'll drink it down till the sun comes up

Just thought I'd burst into song for ya guys

:D

graemlins/beer.gif

UB40IB32
10th May 2005, 08:53 AM
nice one deb :D

sandyub404
10th May 2005, 02:41 PM
better and better. :D :D graemlins/beer.gif

council house
10th May 2005, 02:46 PM
Homegrown Live is great. But as a fan of many years I also love to watch Live In CCCP and Family Affair.

Its all Good graemlins/smokin.gif