PDA

View Full Version : "Who you fighting for" total track listing!!!

deanub40
9th May 2005, 01:09 PM
Play.com now have the new album to be pre ordered!!!! one disc is £8.99 but for £10.99 it comes with a bonus dvd!!!!! They have its release date as 20.06.05, 6 days before my birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the track listing...

Who you fighting for
After tonight
Bling bling
Plenty more
War poem
Sins of the fathers
Good situation
Gotta tell someone
Reasons
One woman man
I'll be on my way
Kiss and say goodbye
Things you say you love

BIG love

ubs4me
9th May 2005, 01:14 PM
Already pre-ordered 3 copies for delivery on husbands bday 20th. Just waiting for release date on single now.
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif
--------------------------------------

Big luv
kerry

deanub40
9th May 2005, 01:18 PM
Your Husbands bday is on the 20th??? Wow, what a treat! Why not order him a fourth copy, y'know, for ol' times sake ;)

BIG love
DNO

Rachel~B
9th May 2005, 01:29 PM
just wonderin...are we not better buying from the shops as those sales count towards chart positions etc...or have things changed now? :confused:

UBLutwyche
9th May 2005, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ubs4me:
Just waiting for release date on single now.<hr></blockquote>

http://www.ub40.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=029015

bothsidestory
9th May 2005, 01:33 PM
www.cdwow.com (http://www.cdwow.com)

9.99 inc dvd and that's delivered, save ya self a quid!

Rik :)

Jolene
9th May 2005, 08:27 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
[b]just wonderin...are we not better buying from the shops as those sales count towards chart positions etc...or have things changed now? ;)

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

Robinsduvet
9th May 2005, 08:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rachel.B:
[b]just wonderin...are we not better buying from the shops as those sales count towards chart positions etc...or have things changed now? :(

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

[ 09 May 2005: Message edited by: Robinsduvet ]</p>

Helena
9th May 2005, 08:31 PM
just wonderin...are we not better buying from the shops as those sales count towards chart positions etc...or have things changed now? :confused: <hr></blockquote>

think your right there. got a feelin there are a few on-line ones that count towards charts but it's a very grey area so if at all possible it would be safer if everyone that can get to a shop does just that. graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

Rossy
9th May 2005, 08:41 PM
I think there is a track missing!!

Am sure BT Posted the Lyrics to a track called
Theres plenty more were that came from??

On a radio wave the call to the grave
Is wrapped up in glory to fool the brave,
They tell a tall story of all those that gave,
All that they had for the freedom they’d save.
On the TV broadcast they said it wont last
All over by Sunday,consigned to the past,
The cleanup starts Monday despite the bomb blast.
A brand new beginning the die has been cast.
But a sattelite link said its worse than they think,
They cant find the body, its causing a stink,
The guy in the oval is back on the drink
And uncle sams poodle’s in need of a shrink.

Its been a full year,the familys can cheer
Their sons and their brothers are now in the clear
The war is all over but it would appear
That those left alive are all living in fear

Chorus.
Theres plenty more where that came from
Five megatons of oblivion
Sent with love from the pentagon
On a lazer guided Neutron Bomb.

Rossy :) :) :)

[ 09 May 2005: Message edited by: Rossy Boy ]</p>

UB40-Fan
9th May 2005, 08:48 PM
Isn't that Plenty More, Rossy?

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

[ 09 May 2005: Message edited by: UB40-Fan ]</p>

9th May 2005, 09:08 PM
we are in for a treat i think :)

reasons
9th May 2005, 09:17 PM
thats funny 6 days before my birthday aswell !!! :D :D graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

ROBIN.
9th May 2005, 09:29 PM
Thanx

Rossy
9th May 2005, 10:26 PM
Just quoting what BT said

"" greetings folks....ok heres some lyrics from one of the tracks...
Theres plenty more where that came from! (thats the title BTW)
""

Dutchess
9th May 2005, 10:27 PM
I saw there's more on the promo cd tho

citrona
9th May 2005, 10:30 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Always There:
Play.com now have the new album to be pre ordered!!!! one disc is £8.99 but for £10.99 it comes with a bonus dvd!!!!! They have its release date as 20.06.05, 6 days before my birthday!!!!!!!!!!

Who you fighting for
After tonight
Bling bling
Plenty more
War poem
Sins of the fathers
Good situation
Gotta tell someone
Reasons
One woman man
I'll be on my way
Kiss and say goodbye
Things you say you love

BIG love<hr></blockquote>

i love it can wait to have my cd graemlins/love.gif ALI

Poesiemau
10th May 2005, 03:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Always There:

Who you fighting for
After tonight
Bling bling
Plenty more
War poem
Sins of the fathers
Good situation
Gotta tell someone
Reasons
One woman man
I'll be on my way
Kiss and say goodbye
Things you say you love

BIG love<hr></blockquote>

Big Love is also on it? graemlins/bigwink.gif graemlins/bigwink.gif

tess
10th May 2005, 05:37 PM
think i shall wait to buy mine in the shops,i love the thrill of rushing down there to get it and bringing it back to listen,also i do think it booasts the record sale.

from tess x graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

UBLutwyche
18th May 2005, 05:31 PM
[b]just wonderin...are we not better buying from the shops as those sales count towards chart positions etc...or have things changed now? :D :D

bt/ub40
18th May 2005, 05:51 PM
greetings..i dont have a clue,its a very grey area....anyway who cares, im happy if you can save a few quid by buying online,of course its great to get into the charts but im more concerned that you get a good deal...BT

Anniemg
18th May 2005, 05:55 PM
any chance of a freebie then??? ;)

Skirge, The Chef
18th May 2005, 05:59 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WE LOVE U BRIAN graemlins/love.gif
Any idea where we would find out this information? if we ask at a music store they will ie just to get us to buy fgrom them.

[ 18 May 2005: Message edited by: Skirge ]</p>

UBLutwyche
18th May 2005, 06:20 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mr Brass:
but im more concerned that you get a good deal<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/love.gif BRIAN graemlins/love.gif BRIAN graemlins/love.gif BRIAN graemlins/love.gif

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/kiss.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/kiss.gif

[ 18 May 2005: Message edited by: Sean Lutwyche ]</p>

Jolene
18th May 2005, 08:14 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bt/ub40:
anyway who cares, im happy if you can save a few quid by buying online,of course its great to get into the charts but im more concerned that you get a good deal...BT<hr></blockquote>

wow, thats very thoughtful Brian. I bet though that I speak for many of us on here that we would pay the extra money if it meant getting you guys on the charts. :D

graemlins/love.gif Jolene

UB40IB32
18th May 2005, 10:17 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jolene wow, thats very thoughtful Brian. I bet though that I speak for many of us on here that we would pay the extra money if it meant getting you guys on the charts. <hr></blockquote>

Yes I know I would graemlins/love.gif UB40