PDA

View Full Version : Goooood Morning Everyone

ubs4me
9th May 2005, 09:10 AM
Eventually got all kids off to school. Know got time to relax for a couple of hours. Any ideas on what I can do on a luvly sunny morn.
---------------------------------------
graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif

BIG LUV
Kerry

Mick_f
9th May 2005, 09:15 AM
The word loud ub40 music springs to mind :D

ubs4me
9th May 2005, 09:37 AM
Ummmmmmmmmm!!!spolt for choice. Which album should I BLAST OUT for the locals
------------------------------- graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

Mick_f
9th May 2005, 09:54 AM
Im gonna give mine a blast of Homegrown soon graemlins/laff.gif my 2 parrots love that one

MAYBETOMORROW
9th May 2005, 12:05 PM
Labour Of Love II is always good for a loud sing-a-long!! :D

*Cookie*
9th May 2005, 12:16 PM
just dont do housework :(

ubs4me
9th May 2005, 12:37 PM
Done some merrily hoovering to guns in the ghetto, cant be bothered to do any more. kids room look like bombs hit them so they can tidy them after school while i chill listening to more loud loud UB40 and talk to all the loonies. can't get much better than that other than being at concert.(with ALI) graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/kiss.gif
----------------------------------
Big luv
kerry

Waltjo
9th May 2005, 01:22 PM
:cool: :cool:

HOMEGROWN BOY
9th May 2005, 07:20 PM
Get the Homegrown Album on roll a spliff and lose yourself in the riddim. graemlins/friends.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif

ubs4me
9th May 2005, 07:35 PM
WICKED graemlins/smokin.gif RESPECT graemlins/smokin.gif

--------------------------
Big luv
kerry
graemlins/beer.gif
and some beer