PDA

View Full Version : BT

Mick_f
9th May 2005, 08:08 AM
Hope you and the guys had a great time at the st Lucia Jazz festival and have a safe journey back home. graemlins/bouncered.gif

ausiedeb
9th May 2005, 10:47 AM
hope it all went well b.t.. safe trip home :cool:

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

graemlins/beer.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
9th May 2005, 12:08 PM
BT, hope you had great sax in St Lucia and have a safe trip home graemlins/beer.gif

*Cookie*
9th May 2005, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]BT, hope you had great sax in St Lucia and have a safe trip home :eek: :eek: :eek:

UBLutwyche
9th May 2005, 12:29 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MAYBETOMORROW:
[b]BT, hope you had great sax in St Lucia and have a safe trip home :o

MAYBETOMORROW
9th May 2005, 12:31 PM
No sax on the beach Sean, the sand is too abrasive! :D

UBLutwyche
9th May 2005, 12:35 PM
No sax on the beach Sean, the sand is too abrasive! :D <hr></blockquote>

You still up Dave. Think you need to go to bed and play some sax :D

MAYBETOMORROW
9th May 2005, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:
You still up Dave. Think you need to go to bed and play some sax :D <hr></blockquote>

It's only 9:40pm here, just waiting for a re-run of "Married With Children" to come on in 20 minutes!

I don't play sax, just organ....I mean keyboards!!

:D

UBLutwyche
9th May 2005, 12:47 PM
[b]

It's only 9:40pm here, just waiting for a re-run of "Married With Children" to come on in 20 minutes!

I don't play sax, just organ....I mean keyboards!!

:o sorry i thought it was 12 hours ahead/behind - hence 12.48 am :o

UB40IB32
9th May 2005, 05:05 PM
Hope you all had a great time in St. Lucia and that you have a safe trip home :)

*Cookie*
9th May 2005, 05:09 PM
No sax on the beach Sean, the sand is too abrasive! :D <hr></blockquote>
owcchhhh chaffin
:eek:

gaynorubfan05
9th May 2005, 05:09 PM
hope you all enjoy the gig and good safe journey back home to birmingham

from gaynor :)

Rachel~B
9th May 2005, 05:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:
[b]
owcchhhh chaffin
;)