PDA

View Full Version : Do you like inner cicle

dutchy
9th May 2005, 02:50 AM
I see a lot of bans passing in here, but do you peeps like inner circle to? i think they're great, i like jimmy cliff, third world to, oh do you now? yes i do, oh that is kewl, yes it is kewl but who are you? who am i? who are you? are you talking to me? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? what the heck are you 2 talking about?

graemlins/beer.gif DUTCHY

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
9th May 2005, 07:31 AM
luv jimmy cliff, and i like some of inner circles, i listen to lots of reggae but mostly the gently stuff
:)

The Prisoner
9th May 2005, 07:36 AM
...bad boys bad boys, wotcha gonna do...

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

MAYBETOMORROW
9th May 2005, 12:02 PM
......wotcha gonna do when they come for you :eek: graemlins/smokin.gif

dutchy
9th May 2005, 02:12 PM
Tear down these wall and make luv tonight is a kewl song from inner, oh yes? yes.Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? are you talking to me?ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? please stop it!!!! you 2 idiots.

graemlins/beer.gif dutchy

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Heiki
9th May 2005, 02:54 PM
Inner Circle is great :) Jimmy cliff 2 :) and i like Cultural livity also :)

graemlins/love.gif Heike

ub40bwoy2005
9th May 2005, 04:54 PM
i like Inner Circle, - the song Sweat, Bad Boys and Da Bomb(new lead singer Kris).
I've got Bad boys Album (the red cover).
and Inner circle's 'indentified', Log on, Bad to the bone album. Barefoot in Negril and last years best of (where i burned my music onto cd.

Have you got tunes Dutchy of Inner Circle's higher Bass album? cause i have all of dem on mp3.

i also like Big Mountain and junior tucker.

got msn?
my msn is caltoncoffie@hotmail.com

[ 09 May 2005: Message edited by: NSW Police Service. ]</p>

UB40IB32
9th May 2005, 04:57 PM
like inner circle jimmy cliff bob marley john holt etc. i like a lot of reggae :)

dutchy
9th May 2005, 07:09 PM
Yes nsw i do have all their work,oh yes? yes, who are you?WHO ARE YOU?are you talking to me?ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? common you 2 get a life, shake hands, or a big whopping kiss,

graemlins/beer.gif Dutchy

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

citrona
9th May 2005, 08:48 PM
alalalonglonglong long long long graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/love.gif ALI

MAYBETOMORROW
10th May 2005, 02:59 AM
dutchy has been on the weed again :roll: graemlins/smokin.gif graemlins/laff.gif