PDA

View Full Version : ## SECOND DATE JUST ANNOUNCED CARDIFF ARENA ##

reasons
8th May 2005, 09:42 PM
LOCAL RADIO STATION RED DRAGON ANNOUNCED UB40 CARDIFF INTERNATIONAL ARENA 28 & 29 NOVEMBER

graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif graemlins/beer.gif

janice
8th May 2005, 10:42 PM
oh well ill b on fone first thing in the morning then graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
8th May 2005, 10:58 PM
lets hope it is not a case of premature ticket allocation and they do not do a fast withdrawal .....a la nec( some perv will get this gag) ;)

janice
8th May 2005, 10:59 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
9th May 2005, 07:34 AM
wonder if thats why there is a diffrent date on the flyer??
good luck all those trying to get tickets for it

may your nimble fingers dial quickly,
and your credit cards take the pain

The Prisoner
9th May 2005, 07:34 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

reasons
9th May 2005, 12:23 PM
I rang to day they dont know anything about it :eek: :confused:

i asked if it would go on sale once first night has sold, he said thats what normally happens !! :confused:

ghettogirl
9th May 2005, 12:58 PM
was just gonna try and ring you neil and ive left my mobile at my mothers.. :roll:

those people at the c.i.a dont seem to know anything tho do they!!!!!!!

try and call you later

graemlins/beer.gif

Lord F
9th May 2005, 01:04 PM
Nep i must be the perv you refer to i got it right away ( came to me very quickly ) graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

ghettogirl
9th May 2005, 01:12 PM
Just rung the arena and spoke to a lovely person(for a change!) and he said at the moment they only have the one date (28th nov)!!
I asked how well the gig is selling....he said its going pretty well and he thinks it will sell out eventually!!! :) ;)