PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay in Manchester and Newcastle

RobinsGirl
8th May 2005, 08:40 AM
I was surfing the internet last night (as you do) looking for places to stay in December when I come over for the UB tour, and I found this Youth hostel in Manchester called "The Hatters". Does anyone know anything about that place? Is it any good?
And what about Newcastle? I have friends in Darlington but since I won´t have a car with me I thought it might be easier to stay somewhere in Newcastle for the night. Any ideas folks? Do you know of any good hostels or hotels that are not too expensive, please let me know! graemlins/friends.gif

caja
8th May 2005, 08:59 AM
try this link not far from arena in toon

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=24163

love
chris & andi xxx ;)

RobinsGirl
8th May 2005, 09:35 AM
Thanks a lot, will check that out! :D graemlins/friends.gif

RobinsGirl
8th May 2005, 09:37 AM
Thanks a lot, will check that out! :D graemlins/friends.gif

RobinsGirl
8th May 2005, 09:38 AM
Sorry about the double post! graemlins/smokin.gif

caja
8th May 2005, 10:12 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RobinsGirl:
Sorry about the double post! graemlins/smokin.gif <hr></blockquote>

thats ok I heard ya the first time lol
best wishes
chris & andi xxx

morgs
14th May 2005, 12:39 PM
Hi robinsgirl, I live in manchester and have never heard of this place. I would try premier travel inn or travel lodge they both have hotels near the arena.

cheers
morgs

Skirge, The Chef
14th May 2005, 12:46 PM
Wish we had the room to put ya's up, we are even goign to be kipping on our floor, me mam is babaysitting and we told her just to get into our bed so floor here we come :D
Plenty of hotels in the Toon though all depends on what ya want to pay. A travel lodge on the Tyne is probably the closest to gig that aint way exspensive..

*Cookie*
14th May 2005, 01:05 PM
thought we were all staying at your house morgs?????? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

morgs
14th May 2005, 01:20 PM
Hi cook1e

I can certainly squeeze joolz and yourself in at my humble abode so no worries about where you fall!

cheers
morgs

Twinkle
14th May 2005, 02:29 PM
Here is one close to the arena RG

http://www.premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do?hotelId=24125