PDA

View Full Version : Really peed off!!

Steve Skeggs
7th May 2005, 11:08 PM
I know you have all had a whinge, but now it is my turn!!

I have been in majorca for the last week, but managed to book my tickets for wembley via the internet cafe at the hotel, I used the wonderful get live website.

What a pile of poo!!. Now I count myself as all of us do as a true fan (first gig1980 and many more since!!. I got the pre sale treatment, that is block c at Wembley which is about halfway between the stage and back of the hall!!! And this is preferential treatment????.

Wot a load of bollox, what can I do, any ideas.

I have seen some of the previous posts surely there is something we can do for future gigs, as true fans Do you think BT can help us. What makes it even worse is when these muppets get onto ebay and flog front row seats for extortianate prices.

Sorry to go on but it really does annoy me, I have never had decent seats to any of the gigs I have been to.

Any suggestions??!?!?! Suicide is out of the question!!

Skeggos
P*ssed off, of Borehamwood :(

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2005, 11:14 PM
dont thing it was preferential ......all of those had our probs with get live/ ticketmaster (lets say who they really are)

all the aggro and all the other stuff that went with resulted in a lot of stress out peeps..

i do belive thourgh the pre-sale, the large quantity(all of them lets be real about it) of tickets have ended up on ebay so, which resulted in people getting rubbish tickets or pople not getting tickets at all....

it has been a tuff one for all this week myself included

[ 07 May 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]</p>

Steve Skeggs
7th May 2005, 11:19 PM
Thanks Nep, I suppose I should be grateful that I got tickets at all.

graemlins/bigwink.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2005, 11:22 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SKEGGOS:
[b]Thanks Nep, I suppose I should be grateful that I got tickets at all.

:D

Frankie
7th May 2005, 11:27 PM
Hmm .... I booked with getlive for wembley on friday and got block be ... smack bang in the middle ... which is probably one off the best seats in the house in my opinion. When I booked Birmingham I chose the tiered seating to the left of stage coz you get a damn good view from there :D

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Angel.
8th May 2005, 12:02 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
dont thing it was preferential ......all of those had our probs with get live/ ticketmaster (lets say who they really are)

all the aggro and all the other stuff that went with resulted in a lot of stress out peeps..

i do belive thourgh the pre-sale, the large quantity(all of them lets be real about it) of tickets have ended up on ebay so, which resulted in people getting rubbish tickets or pople not getting tickets at all....

it has been a tuff one for all this week myself included

[ 07 May 2005: Message edited by: NEPTUNE ROSE ]<hr></blockquote>

Could'nt agree more .....

Love Angelxx

[ 08 May 2005: Message edited by: Angel ]</p>

R.M.D
8th May 2005, 04:37 AM
Your pissed off..!!
How do ya think we feel knowing you just had a week in majorca and we all been sitting on the phone to poxy ticket offices all week...lmao
Nah ..... can understand ya frustration big time and a shame ya cant do 4k all about it...!
For wot its worth.....hope ya enjoy ya gig(and dont forget ya binoculars...lol)
....Dave....
graemlins/smokin.gif

Steve Skeggs
8th May 2005, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by R.M.D:
[b]Your pissed off..!!
How do ya think we feel knowing you just had a week in majorca and we all been sitting on the phone to poxy ticket offices all week...lmao
Nah ..... can understand ya frustration big time and a shame ya cant do 4k all about it...!
For wot its worth.....hope ya enjoy ya gig(and dont forget ya binoculars...lol)
....Dave....
:mad:

Won't forget the binoculars lol, actually block C not too bad, think I was there last time.Are you going??

R.M.D
8th May 2005, 01:13 PM
Not too sure Skegos,would love to go but think its a bit late now...Just booked a wee hol in Tenerife and cant wait for that beer sun beer sun combo that we all love..lol
Trust the tickets to go on sale the week i gotta pay for the 4kin holiday :mad:
Never mind,sommat might turn up...
Hope ya have a brill time...Tc...Dave.... graemlins/smokin.gif

Steve Skeggs
8th May 2005, 10:28 PM
Even more peed off now, just found out that me brother phoned up for some tickets on Saturday and got 4 in the block in FRONT of me at Wembley!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wish I had never heard of Get F**k**g Live!!!!

NEPCHOON ROSE
8th May 2005, 10:31 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SKEGGOS:
[b]Even more peed off now, just found out that me brother phoned up for some tickets on Saturday and got 4 in the block in FRONT of me at Wembley!!!!!! ;)

Kev-G
8th May 2005, 11:03 PM
Again i have to agree got the e-mail from Get Live ordered on the first day off sale for the NEC 21st Dec Block D how can that be on day 1 of sale??????? :mad:

pat allen
8th May 2005, 11:13 PM
I know you have all had a whinge, but now it is my turn!!

I have been in majorca for the last week, but managed to book my tickets for wembley via the internet cafe at the hotel, I used the wonderful get live website.

What a pile of poo!!. Now I count myself as all of us do as a true fan (first gig1980 and many more since!!. I got the pre sale treatment, that is block c at Wembley which is about halfway between the stage and back of the hall!!! And this is preferential treatment????.

Wot a load of bollox, what can I do, any ideas.

I have seen some of the previous posts surely there is something we can do for future gigs, as true fans Do you think BT can help us. What makes it even worse is when these muppets get onto ebay and flog front row seats for extortianate prices.

Sorry to go on but it really does annoy me, I have never had decent seats to any of the gigs I have been to.

Any suggestions??!?!?! Suicide is out of the question!!

Skeggos
P*ssed off, of Borehamwood :( <hr></blockquote>

pat allen
8th May 2005, 11:18 PM
birmingham tickets went on sale on friday morning i got through on saturday for the NEC Birmingham and i am almost sitting in nottingham i am a preferential customer so i know how you feel still at least i got the pre lounge to drink all the champagne in - huh

Kev-G
8th May 2005, 11:24 PM
Ticket Master / Get Live, about as much use as T*Ts on a fish!!!! :mad:

Steve Skeggs
8th May 2005, 11:25 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kev-G:
Ticket Master / Get Live, about as much use as T*Ts on a fish!!!! :mad: <hr></blockquote>

Yeah or an ashtray on a motorbike

graemlins/laff.gif