PDA

View Full Version : dodgy item on ebay????

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 11:55 AM
anyone else seen this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=86694&item=6176742790&rd=1
is it me or is that NOT the correct autograph for robin, robins signed over a dozen things for me and never put campbell on the end
i also think alis signiture looks wrong???? it again is diffrent from the way he has signed stuff for me!!!
the guy is also selling guns in the ghetto, signed and that to doesnt look right,

would hate to see someone on here get ripped of
:(

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2005, 11:59 AM
yeah just check sommat... it is slighlty suss :roll:

Jessica
7th May 2005, 12:01 PM
yeah i doesn't look real.... :( i've also loads of signed stuff here, and it doesn't look the same...
the other item has also the same autographs
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6176748214&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores

i don't think this is real, sorry :o
you always have to watch out if you buy something like this on the internet (and you do not know the person) ....
graemlins/kiss.gif

Angel.
7th May 2005, 12:07 PM
Something not right,compared to signature i've got of Ali there not the same :confused:

Love Angelxx

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 12:08 PM
ive just looked although i have nothing of theres signed i can say they look nothing like anything i have seen signed in the past def a rip off graemlins/bouncered.gif

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 12:14 PM
i just searched completed items the guy sold a rat in the kitchen one for 50, and a LOL3 for 44 with same dodgy, signitures :)

gaynorubfan05
7th May 2005, 12:14 PM
i brought a couple of ub40 autograph from ebay last year
the first one picture of ub40 by virgin and autograph at the bottom underneath them.
the second one is v 2001 picture of live act
red hot chilli peppers, coldplay etc
and on the back is 8 ub40 band members names and that is diffrent and i could not work out who name it is on it
and i wrote down how much both of them were is in my ebay folder which i kept so i can work out how much i spent on each ub40 stuff i collected

from gaynor

UB40IB32
7th May 2005, 01:10 PM
they don't look anything like the signatures i've got very different it would be bad if someone sold fake ones for big bucks :mad:

MAYBETOMORROW
7th May 2005, 01:25 PM
That Robin signature just doesn't look right to me :roll:

UB40IB32
7th May 2005, 01:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>MAYBETOMORROW That Robin signature just doesn't look right to me <hr></blockquote>

I know mine looks very different

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UB40 IB32:

I know mine looks very different<hr></blockquote>

mine also :mad:
hope that guy dont rip of loonies :mad:

UB40IB32
7th May 2005, 02:22 PM
ripping of loonies would be a bad thing :(

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 02:28 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by UB40 IB32:
ripping of loonies would be a bad thing :( <hr></blockquote>

if anyone wants a photo of the real cigs email me n il send you a pic

ubs4me
7th May 2005, 02:34 PM
me and my brother both bought of ebay lots of times and are always sus on sighed things,it looks nothing like Ali's or Robins autograph i hope nobody gets ripped of :mad: :mad: :mad:

UB40IB32
7th May 2005, 02:37 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cookie
if anyone wants a photo of the real cigs email me n il send you a pic
<hr></blockquote>
that's a good idea so people can comparise them

robs mrs fix it
7th May 2005, 02:45 PM
hi ive got a signed photo of ubs and all there autographes are in differant ink NOW ALI SIGNED IT JUST AS ALI. NOW ROBS IS ROBIN AND A X UNDERNEATH. ALSO I GOT A T.SHIRT AND THATS SIGNED THE SAME WAY ALSO I GOT ALBUM FRONT AND SIGNED THE SAME AND ROBS SIGNITURE ALWAYS HAS A X UNDERNEATH.

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 02:46 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by robs mr fix it:
hi ive got a signed photo of ubs and all there autographes are in differant ink NOW ALI SIGNED IT JUST AS ALI. NOW ROBS IS ROBIN AND A X UNDERNEATH. ALSO I GOT A T.SHIRT AND THATS SIGNED THE SAME WAY ALSO I GOT ALBUM FRONT AND SIGNED THE SAME AND ROBS SIGNITURE ALWAYS HAS A X UNDERNEATH.<hr></blockquote>

same here just robin with a X
im gonna ask the seller where he got it from graemlins/bigwink.gif

UB40IB32
7th May 2005, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE] originally posted by Robs nr. Fix it
hi ive got a signed photo of ubs and all there autographes are in differant ink NOW ALI SIGNED IT JUST AS ALI. NOW ROBS IS ROBIN AND A X UNDERNEATH. ALSO I GOT A T.SHIRT AND THATS SIGNED THE SAME WAY ALSO I GOT ALBUM FRONT AND SIGNED THE SAME AND ROBS SIGNITURE ALWAYS HAS A X UNDERNEATH [QUOTE]

same here Robs signiture has an x underneath

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 04:23 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

if anyone wants a photo of the real cigs email me n il send you a pic<hr></blockquote>

Pm for ya graemlins/bouncered.gif

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 04:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by micky_f:

Pm for ya graemlins/bouncered.gif <hr></blockquote>

havent got it ?????

pinksis
7th May 2005, 04:40 PM
can you report it to ebay?

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 04:42 PM
hi sis am doing it now :)
which i feel bad for doing!! but its soooooo wrong!!

how you doing hun???
graemlins/friends.gif graemlins/love.gif

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 04:43 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by C00k1e:

havent got it ?????<hr></blockquote>ok can you email the sigs to my email addy so i know what to look for cheers

:D

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by pinksis:
can you report it to ebay?<hr></blockquote>

ive tried twice to report it it kept coming up invalid item number

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 04:44 PM
will do mike give me 10 mins to photgraph em, and il send it

pinksis
7th May 2005, 04:48 PM
[b]hi sis am doing it now :)
which i feel bad for doing!! but its soooooo wrong!!

how you doing hun???
:(
wonder where seller got the item/s from?
and i am doing fine...thx! ;)

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 04:54 PM
will do mike give me 10 mins to photgraph em, and il send it<hr></blockquote>

Cheers graemlins/friends.gif

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 05:16 PM
sent em mike :)

Frankie
7th May 2005, 09:00 PM
I've got Big Love cd signed by the Ali and I know it's the real thing coz my girlfriend shoved the cd in his hand and watched him sign it ... it looks nothing like the one in the pic. Also Robin always signs "Robin" or "Robin x". It's a real shame to see people ripping others off ... I'm all for making a few 's but that's just taking the **** :mad:

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 09:26 PM
sent em mike :) <hr></blockquote>

Got them thanks graemlins/friends.gif

robs mrs fix it
7th May 2005, 09:53 PM
hi back to signetures again have anyone noticed that most of the items on sale thats signed or supposed to be signed by the ubs are in permament marker pens.now can you see the ubs always carrying marker pens around with them.no i agree with you on this one . linda sweet sensation

sweetchilli
8th May 2005, 09:23 AM

same here just robin with a X
im gonna ask the seller where he got it from graemlins/bigwink.gif <hr></blockquote>

Ooooh Robin autogrpahed my photo with 2 x's does that mean I am doubly kissed by him ??

graemlins/love.gif

Carlene Lydia
8th May 2005, 09:45 AM
I have a few signatures here myself, and both of them look dodgy if you ask me!!!! I definitely wouldn't be bidding on this one!!!! :(

*Cookie*
8th May 2005, 11:35 AM
i emailed the seller
and asked
You asked:
"hi could you tell me, where you got the autographs from, and if they are genuine ?"

and his reply was

i got them from a bloke at a record fair and he assured me they are genuine, i got them for my ex but we split up so i am selling them

think his answer about sums it up!!!!

sweet chilli i got two kisses from robin as well

graemlins/love.gif

deb7
8th May 2005, 04:17 PM
Why did'nt the ex take them with her? :confused:

Mick_f
8th May 2005, 04:25 PM
i emailed the seller
and asked
You asked:
"hi could you tell me, where you got the autographs from, and if they are genuine ?"

and his reply was

i got them from a bloke at a record fair and he assured me they are genuine, i got them for my ex but we split up so i am selling them

think his answer about sums it up!!!!

sweet chilli i got two kisses from robin as well

graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>
It seems hes selling a lot of signed stuff i wonder if it all came from the same source ie the marker pen in his desk lol

UB40IB32
8th May 2005, 04:27 PM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Seahorse
9th May 2005, 05:00 AM
I know I have the real thing here at home. It takes pride of place in my living room. Trouble is I can't make out who's is who's on half of them. :confused:

The Prisoner
9th May 2005, 07:39 AM
What a ******!

:mad: :mad:

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif