PDA

View Full Version : *#'$& Sick

allisman
6th May 2005, 11:23 PM
Sorry for the title start, NO I AM NOT.

I am Glad this is the last time i ever have to book tickets with SECC.

For a company to tell you that the allocations are gone and or the seats are sold. at 09:00.45 on the day of the sale.

and all of a sudden they start offering the tickets for sale AFTER THE BOX OFFICE IS CLOSED, this stinks like s H I T.

Soul and JAy were up tonn1ght and a wonderful time was had, good company and a fun time. Better than continuing the Sit on the web site search for tickets, after they left i had a look at the web site, the tickets that were all sold or not available were, so i guess that the front row tickets have been handed to ticket touts and ebay rippers.

Three ****ing days and a Big Phone bill and a waste of my life for tickets that i was told were already sold, to go on sale.

You can stick UB40 Gigs in Glasgow up any spare spot you have, cause somer ******* ****ed up royally.

I am Ashamed to be associated with this SCOTTISH GIG.

Money Grabbing low down filthy lying scum, and i am trying ot be polite.

Anybody that thought they were to late and got the cream GOOD EFFORT, the rest that ended up buying Shite for cream i am sorry....

JIm

[ 07 May 2005: Message edited by: allisman ]</p>

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:28 PM
ugh your not happy then?

lol

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th May 2005, 11:32 PM
well i thought i try the nec and get live sights again aftermy mood of this morning improved (not by much) still giving me aggro still cannot do two nighter...so i have stop trying :(

allisman
6th May 2005, 11:40 PM
OK Folks i admit i am F u c k i n g Livid.

If this had been normal first come first served than maybee i would still be in thsame position

Point being it was not.. And on 30+ telephone calls i am told they are sold or they arfe allocated outwith the SECC, blatant lies to enable the B A S T A R D S to sell shite to people under the guise of Cream thast is in the eyes of the LAW FRAUD BY MISREPRESENTATION.

You as the Punter paid good money for bad, and got ripped off.

This is not now nor ever has been about the actual tickets, or "POLE POSiTION", this is the fact that the FANS are being abused and the law is being broken.

I am going to get well and truly plastered now, because i am plain SICK.

elaine2005
6th May 2005, 11:50 PM
I had a look on the nec site y'day to see what peeps where on about and im afraid to say its true ... i took a screen shot of the mesg i recived 3 TIMES when i tried to go through buying a ticket ( to test it ).

HERE IT IS. NEC ERROR (http://www.xelle.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/0/necerror.jpg)

After the 4th time i gave up.

So had sting not gotten me a ticket ... well, clearly id still not be going.

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2005, 12:23 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
I had a look on the nec site y'day to see what peeps where on about and im afraid to say its true ... i took a screen shot of the mesg i recived 3 TIMES when i tried to go through buying a ticket ( to test it ).

HERE IT IS. NEC ERROR (http://www.xelle.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/0/necerror.jpg)

After the 4th time i gave up.

So had sting not gotten me a ticket ... well, clearly id still not be going.<hr></blockquote>

well i have been trying since thursday no joy on with the phones or online...sent an e-mail to nec to complain...wondering if they will answer me back :(

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 12:28 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

well i have been trying since thursday no joy on with the phones or online...sent an e-mail to nec to complain...wondering if they will answer me back :( <hr></blockquote>
Sorry to say but they prob wont reply and if do it will be some total bullshit i know this isnt Brians or any of deps fault etc but i think all those that have had problems getting tickets info whatever need to make it know to dep etc so maybe they can talk to promoters etc to stop this Happening again

elaine2005
7th May 2005, 12:38 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

well i have been trying since thursday no joy on with the phones or online...sent an e-mail to nec to complain...wondering if they will answer me back :( <hr></blockquote>

Hmmm doubtful hun, gotta say. BUT they might.
Dont know what use it will do you even if they do though.

At the end of the day, had people not been looking out 4 one another ( and getting them tickets ) etc ... i can see a LOT of peeps being realy down over this.

Such a pity that such a TOP event can turn sour 4 so many.

SUCH IS LIFE I SUPPOSE.

Im well chuffed ... but then thats cus i thought i wouldnt be going at all. So for me anything was better than nowt.

I hope it all has a happy out come for you in the end ann marie ... one way, or another. graemlins/friends.gif

OFF TO MY BED .......... catch you soon, take care x

gaynorubfan05
7th May 2005, 08:50 AM
hi neptune
i hope you get your ticket for nec
and i manage to get my tickets last night for nec dec 20th and my nephew and his girlfriend
are coming with me and it be my first time seeing them and my nephew help me getting tickets online as i never done this before

good luck neptune i hope you get your ticket so you can go and i be thinking of you this weekend
take care
from gaynor

gaynorubfan05
7th May 2005, 12:42 PM
hi jim and alison
i hope you both get your tickets
and it must so annoying for you trying to get tickets
and my nephew help me get my tickets for nec and it be my first time going to see them and i really hope you both get tickets to ub40
as for tickets trout they put on ebay for stupid price and it more i have paid for my tickets at nec and mine cost 108.75 for 3 tickets was cheaper then it was on ebay.
and my nephew and his girlfriend coming with me because they know i loves ub40 and i am looking forward to it .

take care jim and i hope you be able to get tickets to take alison to the gig and good luck
and i been having ill health for two years now as i been having stomach pain for two years and my doctor not sure what it is and i had loads of tests and i on 2 diffrent type of painkillers for the pain and also sleeping tablet to take at night to help me sleep at night because of pain and i waiting to see someone at the hospital about this stomach problem and also i got a lower back problem which i get pain every now and again and i have to live with it and i be glad when it sorted and
i hope you get yourself better with your ops coming up soon
take care jim

from gaynor :)

allisman
7th May 2005, 01:02 PM
Ok Folks,

Semi Good News.

The SECC agreed that this has been a Fiasco, but are blaming the Promoters adn other ticket agencies for having to abide by thier requests.

They also have a rule that you cannot buy the first 3 rows over the internet or by telephone, on the first day of sale. They are reserved for people who wait overnight at the box office, but you are only allowed to buy 2 tickets.

So they have pulled some of the reserve Tickets out and i now have The Middle, Row D. Now i am HAppier, (NOT)!!!

a load of palaver for nothing, why not go back the good old days, a centralised ticket system, first come first served.... Worked for Years, No Hassles.

Heres to a quiter life

Jim

elaine2005
7th May 2005, 01:43 PM
Alls well that ends well ? :)

audrey1975
7th May 2005, 05:13 PM
well i was at the s.e.c.c ticket off ice on friday morning and i asked for tickets i was told that the first few rows of tickets had went on sale to the ub40 fan club on the day before the public could buy them.. which by the looks of all these messages is a lot of bull.. so now on monday i am gong to be onto the s.e.c.c to complain about the lies that i was told.. and by god are the gonna be sorry cos im feeling down just now and its not a good time to cross me! cos thats when the old anger problem starts to surface graemlins/laff.gif

*Cookie*
7th May 2005, 05:15 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:
[b] the first few rows of tickets had went on sale to the ub40 fan club on the day before the public could buy them.. which by the looks of all these messages is a lot of bull.. :mad:

audrey1975
7th May 2005, 05:21 PM
YEAH IM THINKIN WELL IF IM NOT A MEMBER OF THE FAN CLUB THEN WHAT THE HELL AM I.. AND AS FOR THE TICKETS BEING OFFERED TO US FIRST.. WELL I WILL SAY NO MORE!! :mad:

Just Bianca
7th May 2005, 05:37 PM
Hi there,

I don't know so good how it goes overthere in England to buy tickets, but the most people know have tickets in Blok A, C and D, and overhere(in holland) it was easy to get them. Is it maybe possible that the front rows in blok B are reserved for family and friends and guests of the band itself, I don't know, the only thing i know was that everything was going in a fast tempo. I hope that everyone who had no tickets yet that they get them with no problems.

xxx Bianca

Mick_f
7th May 2005, 05:55 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:
YEAH IM THINKIN WELL IF IM NOT A MEMBER OF THE FAN CLUB THEN WHAT THE HELL AM I.. AND AS FOR THE TICKETS BEING OFFERED TO US FIRST.. WELL I WILL SAY NO MORE!! :mad: <hr></blockquote>

There is no UB40 fan club what the hell are they on about????? graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

Rudie
7th May 2005, 06:48 PM
I was pissed off with tryin for nec,just been mucked about from start soooooooooooooo **** it,i wont be goin ! :mad:

champane
7th May 2005, 06:58 PM
i e-mailed a ebay seller of nec gig blk b row b and asked her how she got good tickets and her reply was

Right place right time - no secret i'm afraid

see peeps its easy really YEAH RIGHT

:roll:

graemlins/love.gif

NEPCHOON ROSE
7th May 2005, 07:02 PM
fan club???

Angie!
7th May 2005, 07:05 PM
I was at the box office before 9 on Friday ( it did n't open till 10 ) I was first to be served and all I got was row c way at the side. :mad: