dutchy
6th May 2005, 11:23 PM
nothing changed in chatroom

Dutchess
6th May 2005, 11:24 PM
who u calling rude? :roll:

Robinsduvet
6th May 2005, 11:25 PM
ERRRRRRMMMMM HELLO WASNT YOU THE ONE THAT CAME IN AND STARTED BEING RUDE WE WAS FINE TILL YOU STARTED :mad:

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounce.gif

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:25 PM
ugh oh! :D

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

monie
6th May 2005, 11:26 PM
Well i was gone,but cant come in???

dutchy
6th May 2005, 11:32 PM
No respect at all, and i am talking bout ub40 fan now, with hid stupid german shit talk.

dutchy
6th May 2005, 11:35 PM
Me started? i was asking duchess about a program in dutch. no wonder why chatroom is empty all the time, you guys are all big headed and think you can insult.

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
No respect at all, and i am talking bout ub40 fan now, with hid stupid german shit talk.<hr></blockquote>

Come on guys this is out of order. Stop it now and stop bringing the rest of the BB into it.

Your all children......

Pris. :mad:

dutchy
6th May 2005, 11:39 PM
you're right prisoner, that is why i am hardly replying on here anymore.
it is not as nice as it used to be.
ub40 is kewl, but a lot of peeps here sucks.

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th May 2005, 11:40 PM
ah hurricane dutchy is upon us

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:41 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:
ah hurricane dutchy is upon us<hr></blockquote>

graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

UBLutwyche
6th May 2005, 11:42 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dutchy:
you're right prisoner, that is why i am hardly replying on here anymore.
it is not as nice as it used to be.
ub40 is kewl, but a lot of peeps here sucks.<hr></blockquote>

Hey come on! I speak to Mart, Angie and Nancy everyday and there is nothing at all wrong with them. They are really nice people. They're not rude. From what I have heard, you started speaking in Dutch and they asked to speak in english as not everyone speaks English. Nothing wrong with that!!

dutchy
6th May 2005, 11:43 PM
point is , my grandparents died in ww2 and ub40 fan makes fun out of it with his german shittalk, no respect

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:44 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sean Lutwyche:

Hey come on! I speak to Mart, Angie and Nancy everyday and there is nothing at all wrong with them. They are really nice people. They're not rude. From what I have heard, you started speaking in Dutch and they asked to speak in english as not everyone speaks English. Nothing wrong with that!!<hr></blockquote>

You go girl....

Pris.
graemlins/smokin.gif

UB40-Fan
6th May 2005, 11:46 PM
Oh come i wasnt making fun out of it, those are the only 2 german sentences i know lol Was just to let u know it rude to speak in another language than a one u know, for the other people in chat.
Sorry if it offended you, if u need an apology well i am sorry...

Back to peace.

Greetings Martijn graemlins/smokin.gif

dutchy
6th May 2005, 11:47 PM
talking dutch is not the issue, ub40fan making fun of the holocaust is

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:48 PM
Isn't the weather nice?

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th May 2005, 11:50 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ThePrisoner:
[b]Isn't the weather nice?

Pris. :roll: ) But they are noisy beggers

dutchy
6th May 2005, 11:51 PM
ok , than sorry from my side, i judged it wrong, and sorie i started talking in dutch, but than, i am dutch.

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah my old cat used to be a swinger too. Hes dead now. He got shagged to death me thinks. :eek:

Robinsduvet
6th May 2005, 11:54 PM
ITS OK ALL SORTED NOW PEACE LOVE AND HARMONY BACK IN THE CHATROOM ;) graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:56 PM
Yay!

Jessica
7th May 2005, 10:26 AM
:roll:

Coty
7th May 2005, 10:32 AM
graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif PEACE! graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif graemlins/laff.gif

sandyub404
7th May 2005, 12:49 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ThePrisoner:
[b]Yeah my old cat used to be a swinger too. Hes dead now. He got shagged to death me thinks. :eek:

Pris. :eek:

SuGgS
7th May 2005, 09:16 PM
pimp@pris

dutchy,grow up

kewl dude :D

HOMEGROWN BOY
7th May 2005, 10:08 PM
Visited chat room for 1st time a minute ago,i was the only 1 there [i think]. :confused:

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif