PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth Tickets

Pigsy
6th May 2005, 08:27 PM
I have 2 standing tickets for Plymouth.
Can anyone swap them with me for seating tickets,
I'm having a knee operation a week previous to the gig (found out the day after my ticket confirmation).

I would love you forever if you could

robs mrs fix it
7th May 2005, 11:21 PM
hi would had liked to help. but i got 2 standing for plymouth.someone will help you.linda,,,,,,,,,,,sweet sensation. :)

Pigsy
8th May 2005, 11:56 AM
thanks Linda.

Still looking do i have to threaten you with.............................................. ..

E-BAY

:D

[ 08 May 2005: Message edited by: Pigsy ]</p>

robs mrs fix it
8th May 2005, 04:43 PM
hi have you any luck with exchanging your tickets.linda,,,,,,,sweet sensation.

Pigsy
8th May 2005, 07:28 PM
No not yet Linda, but theres plenty of time yet.

Would you all hate me if I ebayed them for the face value?????

:( :(

robs mrs fix it
8th May 2005, 11:22 PM
hi its me again see your from plymouth can you tell me how far from the train station is it to the plymouth pavillions.and also if you want to put your tickets up for sale again its up to you after all you paid for them,,,,,,,linda. :)

Pigsy
9th May 2005, 05:08 PM
Hi if you come out of the train station turn right and walk down western appoach for half a mile. You will come to a junction with a few traffic lights. Pavillions is on the right in front of you.

*Cookie*
9th May 2005, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pigsy:
[b]No not yet Linda, but theres plenty of time yet.

:)

[ 09 May 2005: Message edited by: C00k1e ]</p>

Mick_f
9th May 2005, 05:21 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pigsy:
No not yet Linda, but theres plenty of time yet.

:( :( <hr></blockquote>
The only reason we hate the ebay sharks is they sell the tickets for huge profits at the same time doing fans out of decent seats.

You bought your tickets and have a good reason to sell them why shouldnt you make your money back
:D

robs mrs fix it
9th May 2005, 06:54 PM
hi thanks for the info.linda :)