PDA

View Full Version : Britain..you have voted...

Reza
6th May 2005, 03:48 PM
as a follow up to a previous post...

With Tony Blair getting his 3rd term and a vote of confidence from the majority of the brits..what is the one thing you would like to see him do over the course of his term?

or..do u not give a rats a@$e cos all you're thinking of is the gigs.....??? :)

Lord F
6th May 2005, 03:49 PM
legalise it yeah graemlins/smokin.gif

graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif

Mick_f
6th May 2005, 03:51 PM
Hmmm maybe if he was to make his own mind up over this term of office and maybe do more for the uk he wouldnt be so bad i just dunno no matter what weve got him like it or not.

*Cookie*
6th May 2005, 03:55 PM
would like to see him do a u-turn on student fees, 3000 plus is stupid, it means the rich will send there kids, and everyone else will struggle!!!

and i like him to sort out the national health service properly, i watched my mum die in appalling conditions, she was in hospital after her stroke complain of leg and back pain for 3 weeks before they decided to xray, and found a broken leg!! 3 wks!!!! after 3 months they turfed her out into a home, saying
"we think she has cancer but not sure where, but she wont live long so it doesnt matter!!!!

sorry it makes me so mad
:mad:

Rudie
6th May 2005, 03:56 PM
I would like to c him ..... BUGGER OFF! graemlins/laff.gif

Rossy
6th May 2005, 04:01 PM
Re open our A&E as if anyone round my part of town has an injury you got to got to the Stirling Royal or Paisley Royal. 30 minutes either way!!

Rossy :) :) :)

alliluvsmusic
6th May 2005, 04:13 PM
I would like him to educate the people who are raging that Scots and the Welsh get to vote in this election at all because they have their own parliament/assembly. Read that comment from a disgruntled member of the public on the BBC website.

Tis true our parliament/assembly has some issues devolved but welfare, tax and defence amongst others are still decided in Westminster and is UK wide so yes we did have the right to vote.

Had to edit this to make sure it's known the comment was not actually by the BBC. Just incase.

[ 06 May 2005: Message edited by: alliluvsmusic ]</p>

Loraine aka Smitten
6th May 2005, 11:26 PM
RESIGN !! :mad:

The Prisoner
6th May 2005, 11:27 PM
Give me a payrise.....

Pris. graemlins/smokin.gif

elaine2005
6th May 2005, 11:56 PM
Id say next time your wife is buying on ebay can you send her in my direction please, i could do with the custom . Thanks.

OK .... Maybe not, but what Id say would take too long and im just glad its over n that they are back in and HOPEFULY he will do as he has said he will and listen to what the PEOPLE ( aka voters ) really want.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Seahorse
7th May 2005, 06:03 AM
I hope he listens Elaine, and has learnt a lesson with this election.
Trouble is whoever gets in, run up to the election promises are made, then when they get voted in, it's usually another story.
I wish I'd registered to vote. Went to the Embassy website so I'll be able to next time.

gaynorubfan05
7th May 2005, 09:19 AM
the children ward in cheltenham general hosp
are closing which mean childrens from my area and other areas in the cotswold may have to go to gloucester royal hosp is really stupid and it too far for those who lives further away from there
it is stupid

and also they closing some speical schools but keeping one in cheltenham
because they planning to put children with Moderate Learning Disability
will have to go to mainstream school which mean more pressure for teachers and i don't think some of children may not cope
i went to mainstream school once i couldn't cope there so i went to alderman knight speical school and i have lot of help there and i have moderate learning disability and the children with severe learning disabilty will have to go to the speical school all the way to cheltenham from the their homes in local area in the cotswold which is further way from cheltenham.
the teachers and children fight very hard to keep all schools open since 1997 and the mps in county council ignore it but tory mps battles to keep it open and i think it all wrong and i know from my experience in mainstream school and i think it all wrong and its make me sick that the speicals schools is closing and it will be the discaster and who fault will it be when it did'nt work out and i know who fault it be and once the schools is closed and it won't be open again

from gaynor :mad:

Good Ambition
7th May 2005, 09:24 AM
All of the above.....but what can you do really? :( He's got his agenda regardless of what the country needs....I definitely believe it was a "better the devil you know" thing that got Labour re-elected......as people get more frustrated i can see more extremists rising to the surface..... :eek:

butler
7th May 2005, 09:52 AM
Trodding through these stages and differn't phaze's, until the philosophy is finely and permently discredited and abandoned...

What hope do they have? please one and upset another politics the same world wide seen?

Who can put an end to the suffering world wide?

mmm but to the question at hand, what would you like to see him do over the course of his term, maybe set an example to the rest of the world by tideing up his own back yard ie: homeless, jobless, hospitals, equal rites and justice for one and all, the war on crime and poverty, support for the victims of crime and the mentally ill, issue's that face US all WORLDWIDE.
I'm sure our P.M would follow suit, for the hand that rock's the cradel is the hand that...

but it is such a heavey burden for just one man, maybe WE can all put forth some effort in this regard by just being kind to our neighbour, from little things big things grow for love maybe the answer after all...

World citezinship and international equality maybe some other issues that need adress'n

but what would I know I'm just a leftess extremist isim scism... sometimes the crazy man is rite :D

ub horse shoe
7th May 2005, 05:45 PM
Lets hope he's learnt his lesson and appreciated his vote of confidence and return to to 'number 10'. ( i'm pretty sure Mr Bush is delighted :p ).. on the other hand I can't see Tony staying as Premier for too long; I mean visually he is showing signs of stress and fatigue.. so the thing now or in the very near future is what is his predecessor/successor going to do??

will it be a legacy or will it be :roll: and scratch on the head :confused:

Fair play to the motorist/s of without 'malicious intent'(great target), hospitals, education etc etc etc

Hope you all get what you want

[ 07 May 2005: Message edited by: ub horse shoe ]</p>

Grinner
7th May 2005, 05:53 PM
make me head supervisor,for cleaner hospital graemlins/bounceyellow.gif

elaine2005
7th May 2005, 06:40 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:
Trodding through these stages and differn't phaze's, until the philosophy is finely and permently discredited and abandoned...

What hope do they have? please one and upset another politics the same world wide seen?

Who can put an end to the suffering world wide?

mmm but to the question at hand, what would you like to see him do over the course of his term, maybe set an example to the rest of the world by tideing up his own back yard ie: homeless, jobless, hospitals, equal rites and justice for one and all, the war on crime and poverty, support for the victims of crime and the mentally ill, issue's that face US all WORLDWIDE.
I'm sure our P.M would follow suit, for the hand that rock's the cradel is the hand that...

but it is such a heavey burden for just one man, maybe WE can all put forth some effort in this regard by just being kind to our neighbour, from little things big things grow for love maybe the answer after all...

World citezinship and international equality maybe some other issues that need adress'n

but what would I know I'm just a leftess extremist isim scism... sometimes the crazy man is rite :D <hr></blockquote>

Id say your SPOT ON with the above post and i HATE extremism of any direction.

So though you claim to be a n extreme lefty ( SADLY ) i dont see evedence of that in the above. Just common sense requirements for a so called modern caring society.

UBloonie Stephen
7th May 2005, 06:52 PM
Hey Foliticians."Didn't even know they were there".

butler
8th May 2005, 03:27 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:

Id say your SPOT ON with the above post and i HATE extremism of any direction.

So though you claim to be a n extreme lefty ( SADLY ) i dont see evedence of that in the above. Just common sense requirements for a so called modern caring society.<hr></blockquote>

I was being sarcastic with extreme left comment :D (no one gets my jokes) :roll:

rachelbutler
8th May 2005, 03:46 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by butler:

I was being sarcastic with extreme left comment :D (no one gets my jokes) :roll: <hr></blockquote>

You know what they say about sarcasim Butler, the reason no one gets your jokes is because there not funny. :roll: graemlins/kiss.gif

ausiedeb
8th May 2005, 03:51 AM
:D

hope you are well... happy mothers day!

.. Hope Bretts taking you out on the town tonight ;)

graemlins/friends.gif

sandyub404
8th May 2005, 03:06 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RaceyB:

You know what they say about sarcasim Butler, the reason no one gets your jokes is because there not funny. :roll: graemlins/kiss.gif <hr></blockquote>YOU MAKE ME LAUGH O'BUTLER BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YA.

HOMEGROWN BOY
8th May 2005, 03:15 PM
Simple he should stop telling lies and show us he can deliver the goods. graemlins/beer.gif

graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/smokin.gif