PDA

View Full Version : Just had this email from NEC

Many Rivers
6th May 2005, 02:47 PM
:mad:
Hi - there's a whisper that UB40 will put on an extra date on 22nd December - can you tell me how can I be one of the first people to find out about it. I have signed up to your newsletter and I'm also signed up to the UB40 website... is there any thing else a desparate fan can do to ensure up to the minute info ?? Please advise

There are currently 2 dates on sale 20th and 21st Dec and it is unlikely that any further dates will be released currently as there are plenty of tickets available for these 2 dates.

NEC Box Office

Sounds like "bowlecks" to me - seems like Loonies know more about whats going on than the tickets sales

sweetsensation
6th May 2005, 02:57 PM
People have already PURCHASED tickets for this 3rd gig, so there definitly is one

elaine2005
6th May 2005, 03:00 PM
I saw that this morning.

ALL ALARM BELLS went off in my head.

BUT .... Im such a suspicious person anyway. I thoguht , nar prob just me pi**ed off that the 1 gig i get to go to isnt the last one of the year , which i was hopign it was.

seems for once i might have been right in my instinct then ? :confused:

what happens if people have bought tickets then ?

Was it an actual NEC website link ? I thought it MIGHT have been some rip off merchants to go round all band sites when there are gigs on.

But i cant say every time im suss about summat cus it would be 24 / 7.

Rachel~B
6th May 2005, 03:05 PM
Elaine it was deffo on the NEC website, but no longer there... :) it will only go ahead if the other dates are sold out.

never known the NEC have 3 ub gigs...

oLdbOi
6th May 2005, 03:08 PM
or the six lucky ticket buyers will have lots of space!

lol..pleasant weekend all...no more tickets!...
tick tick tickets seh de time has come....

shuttin for the weekend...
bOi

Mick_f
6th May 2005, 03:44 PM
The 3rd gig wasnt prob meant to be made official until the guys give the go ahead i think NEC may be in trouble there lol

champane
6th May 2005, 05:26 PM
there are peeps on e-bay selling it as well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10049&item=6530454745&rd=1

graemlins/love.gif

Mick_f
6th May 2005, 05:36 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by champane:
there are peeps on e-bay selling it as well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10049&item=6530454745&rd=1

graemlins/love.gif <hr></blockquote>That link is coming up for the gig on the 21st

Frankie
6th May 2005, 06:23 PM
You spotted the deliberate mistake too then micky graemlins/laff.gif

graemlins/bounce.gif graemlins/bounceblue.gif graemlins/bouncegrey.gif graemlins/bouncepurple.gif graemlins/bouncered.gif graemlins/bounceyellow.gif graemlins/bounceblack.gif

champane
6th May 2005, 10:34 PM
that link did say the 22nd today but has been withdrawn now as is the 21st as well

graemlins/love.gif